"Date"

Hey guys I'm back. I haven't updated in about 4 months. Yes I know it's very rude of me. But here I am. You are welcome enjoy!

*May's POV*

So our friends have been ignoring us. We may have gone too far. But, hey. it was worth it. I'm sitting in my room and I suddenly get a call from Derek.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, do you want to hang out sense ya know, our friends are sort of ignoring us." he asks.

I shrug, noticing that he probably can't hear me shrug I say, "sure, why not. Where do you want to meet up?"

He then says, "I'll come and get you. Meet me outside." I agree and then hang up on him. I look down at myself and realize that I'm still in my pajamas. I then go up to my closet and put on a dress, too lazy to actually put on pants. I then put on some flats and walk outside. As I'm walking outside I can hear Derek outside, waiting for me. I nod to him in acknowledgement. I then walk into his car.

I then ask him, "what are we going to do today?" He just gives me a look and keeping driving forward. I huff. Fine then. Ignore me. I then look out the window and notice that we're leaving town. Now I'm curious. I look at him and ask once again where are we going. He then says, "it's a surprise." I now groan and look out the window once again.

What feels like years but it was only like 10 minutes, we stop. I look out and notice that we've stopped at a place that looks like a skating rink. I look at him curiously. "Is this what I think it is?" He nods. I gasp, excited. I then unbuckle really fast and race out of the car. I then yell at Derek and yell, "I'll race you to the door!"

He responds with, "it's on!" We then get to running. A few minutes later I'm pouting. I lost. I can see Derek looking at me from the corner of his eye, still chuckling as he's getting our roller skates. Once he is done I snatch the skates out of his hands, sit down at a booth and put them on. A few seconds Derek grabbed onto my arm and pulled me out to the rink. I then look at him and said, "I'm not sure if I can skate, it's been awhile."

He just shakes his head and says "You're still going to skate." I groan and 'walk' behind him. By walk, I mean drag my feet. He then pushes me onto the rink and I almost fall backwards but he catches me. I hold onto his arm really tightly and skate beside him while having a really tight grip on his arm. After a little while I get used to skating and finally let go of his arm. Derek looked sort of crestfallen but lightens up once he notices that I was watching him. I then smirk up at him, he looked confused for a second until I took off. He groaned and came after me. I then bump into someone with an oof. I look up and notice a really cute guy looking down at me. I'm then lifted up by Derek, who is glaring at the guy. He then looks down at me, "are you okay?" I nod.

He then starts glaring at the guy, once again. "What are you doing here?" he says harshly. The guy then smiles a sinister smile and says, "well, well, well. What do we have here. Has Derek found his mate?" I then glare up at the guy also, then a confused look seeing as I don't know what a mate is. Derek then growls and tells me we're leaving. I nod, confused at walk off after him. Once we're in the car, it's all awkward until I asked him, "what is a mate?"

He looks over, startled. "Where did you learn that word?"

"The guy that I bumped into said that I was your mate." He then started cursing under his breath. "It's nothing just a little thing we call our friends."

"Oh" I then start looking out the window. Derek then speaks up, "are you hungry because we can stop somewhere and get something to eat." I nod at him and keep looking out the window. We then stop at a diner and get out.

He runs out and opens the door for me. I nod to him in thanks. We then walk into the diner, get seated, and order our food. "Soooooo." I drag out, "This was fun, thank you for taking me out."

"No problem." he replied back. This is pretty awkward. Our food then arrives and I ask the question I've wanted to ask sense we got into the car, "who was that guy?"

He then replies in a curt tone, "His name is Justin, and he's bad news. Never go near him, okay? Promise me please." I sigh and say, "I promise you that I will not talk to Justin." We finish our food, pay for it and he drops me off at my house. Goes next door parks his car sense you know. he lives right next door to me. I wave bye to him, go into my house and go into my bed and fall asleep.