The Confusing Truth

Hey guys, yes I know it's me and I decided to finally update! Yeah sorry about that. So lets get on with the story! Enjoy!!

                                                                              *May's POV*

As I'm trying to get away from Derek. I can notice that he's catching up to me. So me being me, I tried to run faster. But it being hard as the only exercise I do is during P.E. A few seconds later I can feel myself being softly tackled to the ground. How can I be softly tackled to the ground? I have no idea, all I know is that it didn't hurt when I fell. I then can hear Derek say pleadingly, "Please, just let me explain." I huff in annoyance, knowing that there was no way in getting out of it because ya know, he was on top of me. "Maybe you can get off of me and I'll let you explain." He then mutters an apology and lets me up.

I then look at my imaginary watch and tell him to start explaining. He then starts talking. "A long time ago there was a man named Gregory Thane, who fell in love with a witch. But only to find out that the witch wasn't really honest with him, for she had been with other men while with him. He then broke up with her publicly and humiliated her. She then cast a curse on him saying that once he dies, he won't die really die he'll come back as a creature born of the night. Another witch, hearing this decided to give him something to live for. A soul-mate." I then gasp, upon hearing the last part. "Is that what I am to you?" He then nods. "So what's a creature born of the night." He then looks to me and says, "A vampire. Gregory Thane was my great-great grandfather." 

I then start to back up, "You're a fucking vampire! Seriously! It feels as though I'm in a really crappy book. Really god fucking vampires, next thing you know I find out I'm a fucking witch who is destined to save the vampire race from becoming extinct." He then looks up with a straight fucking face and says. "How did you know." I then lost it and started running home, seeing that Derek was my ride. I get home start yelling at my mom, "Seriously mom?! How in the world am I witch?" She then sighs and says, "Derek told you didn't he? God, I told him to wait until all of us were together." I then told her what happened. She then told me that we were witches and all that bull crap. But then I learned something really shocking. My mom then looks me right into the eyes and says, "You're adopted."

"What?" I whisper, feeling crushed. I could feel a few traitor tears slip down my face. "What do you mean I'm adopted?" At that moment Derek comes into the room. He rushes up to me and pulls me into his arms. My 'mom' then starts to explain, "I had a best friend, who was one of the most powerful witches of the time. But she also had a lot of people after her. So one day the people almost caught up to her. Your mom then decided that it wasn't safe for you. As she was 9 months pregnant at the time, the people didn't know she was pregnant so she came up to me and told me I needed to take care of you for she felt that she couldn't with all the people after her. So after she gave birth to you she took off and I never heard from her again." I could tell that this was hard for my mom. 

I then asked her what my real mom's name was. She gave me a watery smile and said, "May."

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me a feedback please I need to know if I've got to change anything. Thanks so ttyl