Chapter 26: Tadashi's ALIVE?!

Still Skylar POV

The broom clattered to the floor as Hiro's eyes rolled in his head and he fell to the floor.

"Hiro!!!" I scream and dive forward to catch him. Luckily, I had a second to spare before his head had a chance to hit the ground.

"My nephew!" Cass shrieked and ran to my side, and placed the back of her hand to his forehead.

"No fever or anything." she reported.

"What happened?!" Tadashi cam near us, but I held Hiro close to me to protect him from his brother.

"You made him faint, dumbass!!!" I screamed at him.

"We need an a-antidote or something to revive him!" Cass said and fanned Hiro with her hands. I was quickly thinking what to use until it came to me.

"I got it!" I placed Hiro in Cass's lap and ran to the stairs to find a box full of stuff. I ran back to the cafe and shouted,

"Clear the way!" Tadashi and Cass backed away, as I threw the stuff on Hiro. It woke him up in a jiffy!

"W-what? What happened? What happened?!" He freaked out. Soon, he started spitting out the stuff that landed on his face, hair, and clothes.

"And what am I covered in?" He asked and suddenly, stared at me, annoyance and confusement in his eyes. I smiled awkwardly at him and fingered the box.

"Uh... I might've used Mochi's litter box on you..." And stared at the floor in embarrassment. He stared at me in shock and then, he passed out again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dabbing a washcloth of cold water on his forehead and fanning him to cool him down, and carrying him to the couch, Hiro slowly came back to conscienceness.

"He's waking up!" I said happily.

"Aunt Cass! Skylar! Y-you'll never believe what happened: I had the most craziest dream: I dreamt that Tadashi came back to life and he-he's-!" Hiro quietly spoke, bit as soon as his eyes laid on Tadashi, he flew from the couch and cowered behind me. And tried to use my body as a human shield.

"Who are you?!" He shrieked and started pushing me forward. I was taken by surprise on this action

"Hiro! Stop it!" I grinded my feet to the floor to stop him from pushing me any further. But I'm tellin' ya: the kid may be small or around my height, but he has the strength of a bull!

"Knucklehead! Stop it!" Tadashi said, and at that moment, Hiro stopped pushing me and stared straight at Tadashi.

"Hiro?" I ask, concern filling into every corner of my head. Without saying anything, he runs upstairs, and before I knew it, he was dragging Baymax down with him. He broughy him to tad ashy and commanded Baymax,

"Scan him!" Baymax turns his head to Tadashi and scans him.

"Identification: Tadashi Hamada." It suddenly felt like all time and space has stopped.

"Is...is Baymax telling the truth, Hiro?" I ask cautiously.

"Baymax's scannings are never wrong...." Hiro confirms. Looking back at Tadashi, Hiro looked like he could pass out a third time. and I didn't want that to happen once again.

"I don't believe it..." he said, and slowly, a smile formed on his face and his eyes began to water.

"Tadashi!" He cried and ran up to him and threw himself to his older brother. The two embraced and I admit, a few years were shed by me as well.

"Oh, c'mere you two!!!" Cass cried and pull her two nephews into a large hug, and all three of them stayed there on the floor, hugging like one big family.

I stayed off to the side, watching this heart-breaking moment happen. That was, until, Hiro decided to include me.

"Sky! C'mon in!" He waved me over.

"No, it's fine! I'm fine where I am!" I waved away his offer. Before I knew it, he zoomed over to me, grabbed my wrist and yanked me into the hug, which took me by surprise. At first, I felt awkward, but I started liking it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What happened on the night of the showcase? We saw you run in to save Callaghan, but the building blew up and you were gone as well..." Hiro said. we were all seated at the dinner table, discussing about wha happened to Tadashi on that night. Aunt Cass set down a plate of doughnuts and coffee, but no one could eat the food since we were too engrossed in the topic of discussion.

"Tadashi, We want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!" I said in a tone that meant I meant business.

"Okay." Tadashi sighed and hesitated, but began. "On the night of the showcase, I ran inside to find Callaghan. I kept searching for any sign of him. And I did, but I saw him stealing your microbots." he explained. "So, then after he disappeared with the bots, I managed to find a nearby exit, and escaped just before the building exploded." he finished.

"But how did you survive? Where did you live?" Hiro added.

"I managed to escape the other part of the city, where I was found by some hospital surgeon who let me stay with them since I was in desperate need of help, die to the major injuries and wounds I've suffered from. They led me to the hospital and gave me the treatment I deserved until I was healthy and ready to go back home." and finished.

"I..,I-I don't know what to say..." I said astonished.

"But all that matters is that you're back and not going anywhere." Hiro smiled shyly.

"So true, buddy. So true." Tadashi returns the smile and embraces Hiro. this time, they don't let go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After hours of talking to Tadashi for a while and getting to bond with him and Hiro together, in the same room for once, I received a text from my sister to come home since moms back and wondering where I am.

"Guys: bad news. I gotta head home bow." I motioned to my phone and the door and get up to leave but Hiro stops me.

"Wait!"

"What?" I ask.

"How are we gonna tell the others about...?" And jabs his eyes to Tadashi who's getting some water from the kitchen. Oh.... I hadn't thought about that...

"Well, not sure. but we might need to let em down easy, let them take on the news slowly." I suggested. hope took this into thought, and nodded.

"Could work. Just hopefully they don't have any freak-attacks when they see him..."

"Don't worry! What's the worst that could happen?" I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I aids my goodbyes to the Hamadas, I walked halfway down the block until I heard someone's voice call out to me.

"Skylar!" I turned around to see Tadashi running up the street to me.

"Hey Tadashi-!" He suddenly cuts me off by engulfing me in a hug. I was slightly surprised at this, but relaxed in his familiar embrace.

"Thank you." he whispers. My eyes shoot open and I look at him.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"I said 'Thank you'." He repeats.

"For what?" I ask.

"Bringing me and Hiro and my family together again!" He smiles warmly at me. I try to hide my embarrassment. and my tinge of blushing at the thought of Hiro.

"I-it was nothing." I shrug it off, gladly to know that I had made giros life better now that Tadashi was back.

"Well, I should get going." He points back to the cafe, down the street, and scratches the back of his neck nervously. Just like Hiro does, and I smile at the thought of how those two are similar, their emotions and traits, all ins and outs.

"Okay. See ya!" I wave goodbye as he takes off down the street. And I turn back and saunter off they I was going to go back home. At least Ill have another Hamada in my life now!

(A/N: Hello readers! OMGIM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR MOT UPDATING RECENTLY! It's just that Ibadan much school stuff going on, and today was my birthday! I'm finally 16 years old!!! I finally had a birthday wish come true: to finish this chapter and post it on my story! I'll try to update internet chapter as best as I can! Sorry about he delay again, and I hope outdoes trapped again! P.S: I'm sorry if I suck at writing... :( )