Chapter 19: Retreat to the Mansion

Hiro POV

As soon as we got hit by the water, my first instinct was to get Skylar and hold onto her until Baymax could grab all of us and bring us to the surface. When the water was rising, I turned to grab ahold of her hand, and grasped it with all my might. But I soon lost her and she slipped down to the front of the bus. But, instead, she swam as hard as she could to the back of the bus. I saw her turn around and notion for us to follow her. I turned back to the group and nodded over to her. We hit the bottom of the ocean, and I looked out the window to see bits and pieces of Baymax's armor floating to the ground.

"Good. We need Baymax's help anyways." I thought. "I just hope we can get up in time."

Skylar POV

I swam to the back of the bus and motioned for the others to follow. They understood me right away and I waited for the others to get out. One by one, everyone swam out the back, and to Baymax. I was about to follow when u saw something shining by a group of rocks. My mind was telling me, "Get to your friends or your drown, stupid!" But my gut and heart were saying,"go to what's by the rocks. It could help you!" So, I went with my gut and heart. I swan as fast as I could to the rocks and soon, the small glint if a sparkle caught my eye. I reached a hand out and saw that the shiny thing was a pearl! A white pearl the same hue as the moon. My eyes widened as I saw it reappear on my bracelet.

"The 4th charm! Yes! Only 2 left!" I thought. "Now to get back to the group!" I thought. I turned around and swam back to the group. but I felt something tug me back. Hard. I frantically tried to swim, but after I looked down, it was a piece of seaweed wrapped around my ankle. I started to panic: I was running out of air, and fast! And to make mattress worse, I was starting to freak out that I would die by drowning. When I looked up, I saw everyone floating on Baymax to the surface. I tried to call to them, so they can see me, and help me get or of this mess, but they were too far away. I can't even use my powers to break free because they can't work well underwater. I was starting to lose air fast, and said a prayer.

"Dear god, please let them help me and hear my pleas of agony!" I sobbed in my mind as I ripped at the seaweed at my leg.

Hiro POV

We finally made it to the surface, and everyone started to choke and gasp for breathes.

"Is everyone all right?" I asked.

"Good, bro!" Fred said.

"Fine here!" Wasabi exclaimed.

"Whatever." Gogo said.

"All right!" Honey said. I waited for Skylar to reply, but I looked around the area and as that she wasn't here. My emotion turned form seriousness to complete worriedness.

"Um, guys...WHERE'S SKYLAR?!" I freaked. Everyone's eyes widened in fear and we looked all around. no trace of her anywhere. until Baymax said,

"I sense a form of life at the bottom of the ocean. A young girl. And she needs help instantly." I suddenly thought if Skylar, down at the ocean not breathing. It would be all my fault she would be gone, that she died from drowning in the ocean, and that I left her there.

"I'm going down there to rescue her!" I declared.

"No Hiro! It's too dangerous!" Honey said.

"I can't let Skylar die! Shes my friend! She's too precious in my life to be gone so soon!" I said, and took a deep breathe and before I could go, Wasabi stopped me.

"I'm coming with you!" I couldn't bother fighting with him because, I was too focused on helping Skylar. We both dove under the ocean and swam to the bottom of the ocean to look for her.