Important A/N!!! Must read!!!

Hey guys!

So, you're probably wondering: why no new update?

Well...lets just say...my life outside of Wattpad is...uh....this one word: busy. Reasons why? I'll be glad to explain.

•Musical Practice
•Homework and college planning
•Some new surprises

So as said before, the musical is in full swing now, and we're almost done with rehearsal. Oh wait! I haven't told you guys the results!

Here's the story:

So, call backs were a huge success. Or in other words: too BIG of a success. Which meant all of the females who had gotten called back the first time had to get called back AGAIN! And I was one of them.

So, if any of you don't know the story line of Hello, Dolly!, then I'll give a brief overview:

Taking place in the 1890's of New York, a wealthy and well-known middle-aged woman named Dolly Levi is well known for being a matchmaker/meddler. Her main goal is to find a second wife for half-millionaire Horace Vandergelder. By in her mind, she concocts a plan to marry him herself!

That's all I'm gonna say! If you wanna find out the rest, you must watch the movie!!!!! And no! It's not a request. It's an order!!!! Trust me when I say this: the movie they did back in 1960 is so amazing! An awesome cast, spectacular plot line, amazing characters, beautiful music, and overall: finding love and second chances.

Back to the story!

I was on the second call back list for Dolly Levi's role. I practiced extra hard to ace the audition the second time. But in the end:

I didn't get it.

At that point, I felt like my life was shattering right in front of me. I(and am sorry to say this) desperately wanted that role. I even watched the 1960's movie with Barbra Streisand over 10 times to study her role, as well as other roles, the plot line, everything!!!! But I guess it wasn't enough...

But the offer Jan gave me was: A minor role as mrs. Rose, an old friend of Dolly Levi, and a major role: the head waitress of the Harmonia garden restraunt(which was originally meant for a guy, but she changed it for a girl). At first, I don't like the idea, but then, I started warming up to it! And I actually like the roles! And to be honest, I'm glad I didn't get Dolly's role. Despite it being the title character, I mean cmon!!! Her name is in the title, for Pete's sake!!! But the main thing being: the lines! In nearly every scene of the whole musical, Dolly has lines one very single page!!!!! I can never study that many lines!!! Well, I could cuz I'm an amateur at acting, but still!!!!

Plus, were only 2 weeks away from opening the show, and I feel like we're majorly behind on everything: choreography, set building, lines, and costumes!!! But I hope everything can be done soon!

Second reason why there's no updates: Homework. Every. Single. Day! But that's the least of my concerns!!! My counselor at school, he's pushing me to my limit of finding good colleges to apply to!!!! In the future!!! And I only have found 2, when I'm suppose to find like 10!!!! Does he really expect me to do that in such small time?!

And thirdly: so many surprises going on in my life.

First, I dyed the ends of my hair as you can see in the picture!

This was more of a late birthday gift from my mom. And that I wanted to change up my style a bit! What do you guys think? Tell me what you think of it in the comments if you want! But no hate! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! I like my hair like this, no matter what anyone hates about it! Although, it's still hard to believe that this is my hair right now. XD :P

Also, someone asked me to prom!

Yea, it's all so unexpected!

The guy's name is Matthew, and he's a senior at my school. He asked me back in January(too early!)via text. It was all so unexpected! It took me and my mom a lot of time to process his question. But thankfully he agreed to give me some time to think about it. And I don't know if I should go with him or not. Cuz this leads to something else: turns out...he has a crush on me! Then, my friends kept telling me that he keeps eavesdropping on their conversations, and he asks them about me. They told me that he tells them: first, he asks me to prom. Next, he wants me to go on a date with him! And finally: he wants me to be his girlfriend!

Look, I like the guy and all, but the thing is... I told him a couple weeks ago, that I dont really feel the same about him as he does towards me.

I'm sorry, but it was all so much for me to handle. But, he came to accept the fact that I don't share the same feelings. But, now: should I go with him to prom, as a friend, or not at all? Please help me guys. Prom is just a month away, and he's still expecting an answer!!!! I really need some help!!!!!!

Anyways, this is why there's no recent updates. And I'm really sorry, but I felt like you guys needed to know why they've been so delayed. And I'm also sorry that I sound so bratty and mad through my writing, but I just feel like I can talk to you guys about anything. And try to seek any advice from you guys. And let you know why as going on outside the Wattpad world that we all live in....

Don't worry though! The new chapter will be up very soon! And trust me, things could get intense! But you'll just have to wait and see! ;P

But please, lemme know what you guys think of all that's going on in my life now. I could really use some people to cheer me up, or give me helpful advice, or even make my day with pleasing comments!

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this. Bye guys! And see you soon in the next chapter!