Its been a while....

Hi there!

So, um....

Yea....

Okay, hello readers who are still miraculously with this book! I know it's been A while ever since I posted a chapter of this book, but things in my life occurred and I never once had a chance to update this.

It's seriously hard to believe though that I started this ever since I was a freshman in high school; now I am a second-year college student. Hard to believe that times really flies by, doesn't it?

But yes, my education in high school got in the way, and to be honest, i've kind of forgotten about this book ever since. I am very very sorry, because school has made me busy, Plus having a life outside of Wattpad, too.

But for those of you who are still reading this or are following me and my profile, not only am I writing new stories, I want an honest opinion from all of you:

Should I continue this book?!

I still have a plot line for this, and a few chapters written out, and if I do decide to continue this book, it will go under major editing. Reading back on what I have, I still have the creative spark but the chapters are kind of cringe-worthy. But trust me: it's not gonna be full change on the chapters; just some tweaks here and there to make it seem more polished than how I began it.

Anyways, thank you all for reading my little rant and hopefully see you in the future!