Chapter 33: Getting Even and some Hamada Drama (plus important a/n)

(A/N: HEY! I'm REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALYYYYYYYYY Sorry about not posting recently! I'm such a horrible author!!!!!! :( Please forgive me! In the mean time, here's another one!)

Hiro's POV

I couldn't believe it. I tried to process what had recently happened in the past 3 and 1/2 minutes: Mikayla was here with me at the movies. As soon as she steps away to take a phone call, Skylar jumps outta nowhere! And starts accusing me of backstabbing the gang and her for lying to them about me and Mikayla together! And something about Mikayla being her enemy, whatever that meant. But...I don't believe it. I just don't believe it. She actually thinks I'd try and backstabbing her!...I can't take it. I can't...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's POV

I told them everything: from me jumping out at Hiro and insulting him to me storming off with out turning back. Everyone felt sympathy for me. Even Chloe, even thought she had pressed her lips into a thin line as she listened to my story. And Izzy promised me that she'll find Hiro and beat him senseless, as well as Mikayla, but I told her that wasn't necessary. It's bad enough I had to see them together. It just shook me to the core: my own friend, Hiro Hamada, ex-bot fighter turned college prodigy nerd by day, superhero by night, and a guy whom I can deeply trust with all my feelings, thoughts, and memories, is interested in another girl than me. And it's no ordinary girl. It's my mortal enemy.

I just couldn't believe he'd do this to me. I trusted him with all my heart, and this is the thanks I get? I just don't know how much more Hamada drama I can handle...

After I got home, I rushed upstairs, and hopped into the shower and cried, Until my eyes were sore and red and puffy. I got out and changed into yoga pants and a tee, and brushed up all my hair in a messy bun. Then ran to my room, and threw myself on the bed, and cried more.

I wasn't sure how long I was crying but I then heard a knocking on my door.

"Come in..." I sniffed. The door opened to reveal my sister.

"Hey..." she said quietly.

"Hi, Gomi..." I sadly smiled, hoping it would fool her into going away. I wasn't in the mood to be talking to anyone now. Not even my sister.

"Don't gimme that look." she looked me dead in the eye as I look away. She sighs and sits next to me on my bed. "I saw what happened."

I looked at her, and was about to ask how she could, until I remembered: she had a Looking-Glass Eye, courtesy of Tadashi, to look over me. I shut my opened mouth and looked down.

"I'm sorry, Sky. That was low of him. I know he's low at times, but that low?" She shook her head. "I knew he was a player with that slut, Mikayla."

"I guess..." I shrug.

"He doesn't deserve to treat you like that, Sky. You deserve better." She says. Then adds, "So...how about we make him pay for what he did to you! Y'know some good ol' fashioned revenge!" At the word "revenge", her eyes lit up.

"Revenge? Not really enticing, Gomi." I say, shifting on my bed uncomfortably.

"C'mon! It's just a small prank! Maybe we'll spread a rumor that'll make him to never show his face at school again!"

"No way!" I jump off the bed and face her. "I'd rather stay out of this! I'm not getting involved!"

"Please? It's the best way to get back at him! Not something that'll ruin him! Just something... Temporary! Like...pour paint on his head?"

"Sounds good, I'll admit, but I don't wanna hurt him." But do I really want to? He did hurt me.

"Sky's such a sissy!" She teasingly sings. I think it over and say,