Chapter 11: A Major Discovery

Hiro POV

I felt Skylar brush away from me as she stepped out from behind me and ask them,

"What do you mean you know about my powers? I- oh..." Skylar stayed silent as she lightly nibbled on her lower lip. I remembered as well from from that morning: the fight.

"How did you find us?" I asked while Skylar was in a deep thinking mode.

"Baymax." They said together. I nodded in agreement: Baymax had a chip installed in his exoskeleton to track me down. And the second chip: installed in the hood of my jacket. this was always used by Tadashi when he would always save me from getting beat up by enraged bot fighter champions. I guess this was an upgrade he gave to Baymax before he died. Skylar's voice made me jump when she spoke.

"You cannot tell anyone about this!" Skylar took a step forward to the group and pointed a finger at them but kept her arm to her side. "You need to swear that you cannot tell anyone else!"

"I swear." Gogo popped her gum

"I swear." Honey flashed a small frown.

"I swear." Wasabi said

"I swear too, yo." Fred crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall.

"On something that's important in your life!!!" She added.

"I swear on all the pics in my phone."

"I swear on all the gum that I've chewed throughout my life."

"I swear on my best sushi knife collection."

"I swear on all the comic books I own!" Skylar eyed everyone of them. and said,

"Good." She turned her back and was about to take a step to the table when she whipped back around and said,

"And if you dare tell ANYONE about this, I'm gonna make your lives a living NIGHTMARE!" They winced at her comment and cowered together, even Gogo, who was the most rebellious out of all of us and wasn't afraid of anything! I backed up when she said that, but she started laughing.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" She said and clutched her side as she laughed."Man! You should've seen your faces! You were all like-" and mimicked their shocked faces. " 'oh no! We shouldn't have messed with her!' " and continued laughing at them. My friends sighed some sighs of relief, as Skylar waved them over to the table.

"C'mon! We'd better talk business before my mom gets home!" And we followed her to the table.

Skylar POV

They all took chairs by each other: Kagomi, then Fred, Gogo, Wasabi, Honey, me, and Hiro. Baymax stood off to the side and watched us.

"Okay. So, why'd you call us over?" Wasabi asked as they all looked at me

"Okay. So, since everyone knows I have powers, I might as well explain how the fight even started with...those guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So wait: those guys were after you because Hiro beat the leader at a bot fight?" Gogo asked. "I thought he was finished with those!"

"Well, now I am. Because of Skylar." Hiro put his arm around me which made my cheeks burn like crazy. I just hoped no one noticed. Gogo looked at me to tell me to continue and I picked up.

"So yea. Basically, they saw me use my powers and they wanted me to go with them to their 'master' whoever they are. And then I realized I broke a major rule of the Flame keepers: never reveal your powers to anyone. I thought you guys would exploit my secret to everyone in the city and then I'd end up in government labs being tested on!" I looked down as I heard Honey say to me,