Chapter 18: The Car Chase that nearly got us Killed and The 1st Special Power

Skylar POV

Once we saw Hiro's friends approach us, my first instinct was to tell them to get outta here before they caused even more chaos. As if dealing with my best friend and his marshmallow dude covered in...metal armor-covering whatever it was, wasn't troubling enough!

"No! W-what are you guys doing here? You need to leave!" Hiro told them as Wasabi said,

"We got contacted by Baymax. And we followed you three here!"

"But it looks like you and Fire Girl were having a make out session!" Fred teased as I shot him a death glare.

"Dude. Shut. Up!" I hissed and that make Fred quiet down.

"Why is Baymax wearing carbon-fiber underpants? Again?" Gogo asked and pointed her thumb to Baymax.

"I also know karate." Baymax chirped.

"Guys, c'mon! You cannot be here!" Hiro pleaded but no one listened to him.

"Dudes! He's not kidding! You have to get out of here!" I backed him up.

"Them tell us why your here!" Honey asked and soon, all eyes fixed on me, even Baymax.

"Okay! I'll explain it as fast as I can." I breathed in and said,

"A few days ago, Hiro and I were chased down by a madman in a black cloak and had glowing red eyes in an abandoned factory.

"On the night after the showcase, I got a Text and a call saying that it was him and that he wants my powers! But I decided that enough was enough. And I decided to take him down tonight without you guys." I explained and hung my head in shame. I suddenly looked up to see a small school bus.

"And...you hijacked a school bus!" I said, completely weirded out.

"Well, it would've been quicker if we had stopped at Wasabi's to pick up his minivan, but when we got your call, we had to come pronto!" Fred explained.

"Okay! 1: I don't believe this! A new villain? Really, Sky? And 2: Then why is Hiro here?" Gogo asked and nudged Hiro.

"I was worried about her safety, and I followed her as a backup protection." Hiro said.

"Please Hiro, Sky: we're here for you." Honey said reassuringly.

"No-no-no-no! Seriously! You guys can't be here! The Shadow Man, the one me and Hiro were confronted by, is here! I had to come here alone because, I don't want you guys getting hurt!" I said to them. "Not to mention, you guys, we need to get outta here fast! If we don't, there's no telling what might happen- Sweet Sister Mary Francis! What the heck is that?!" I shrieked as a big menacing black cloud of thunder rolled in. We all looked up in surprise and fear as I saw the Shadow Man, glaring back at us, his hands above his head, controlling the cloud.

"I'm not the only one freaking out at this, am I?" I whimpered as Honey snapped a picture faster than lightening, which blinded the Shadow Man and suddenly, he hurled a shipping crate at us. I heard Wasabi's girly screaming as we ducked our heads for protection. I went down on my knees and covered my head with my arms. But when we looked up, we saw Baymax in front, holding up the crate.

"Run for your life!" Honey yelled and we bolted to the bus. I scurried to my feet and random the open doors of the bus. A dark bolt of lightning hurled straight at us. I turned around and saw it was headed for us.

"Double Eclipse!" A golden star-shaped shield appeared in front and the bolt hit the shield and disappeared when it hit the surface.

"Thanks, Skylar!" Fred told me.