Chapter 32: The Mysterious Figure and Being Decieved

Hiro's POV

After all of the craziness of Skylar getting so much popularity of the BH7 news, it was kinda glad when no one was talking about us and when I could finally hang out with the others. Especially Mikayla. And to think we only met 5 days ago! Now that's it's been a week and a half, were close than ever! She's actually a good friend, but I promised that Skylar wouldn't be knocked off her title as my VERY best friend.

Me and Mikayla would always eat lunch together, help each other out on our inventions, even play around in my lab at any chance we get! I gotta say: Who knew that she and Skylar were such good friends back then?

Skylar's POV

Two weeks. ALMOST two weeks. THATS how long he has been hanging out with...HER! That devil in disguise!
My feelings: an odd mixture of loneliness and anger. Anger becuase, he's ditching us for her, and loneliness because...well...he keeps ditching me in all of our plans! Everytime me and Hiro plan an even on when we could hang out with the gang or just together, he always cancels at the last minute! And the event that's planned always ends being less fun than I imagined! It's just not fair! And like I said: ditching US! Yep! The gang! He always keeps hanging out with her at lunch instead of us! What's up with that?!

I told my friend sat SFAM and they felt bad for me as well, and I don't blame them.

But if I should be honest with you, something weird's been going on around me. strange things. And one of them turned into a memory. And that one memory haunted me that one week ago:

Friday(1st week):

I woke up around 12:45 in the morning.
Feeling a sudden and surprising energy rising up in me, telling me to get up and go. I dont know why it was saying that, but the voice was just telling me to do it! And without hesitation, I did. A loud sigh escapes my lips as I slip on my shoes, and a pair of jeans and a tee, and jacket, and open the window and slip out easily. I look over the rail of the balcony, overlooking the city, and run for the door. I tiptoe silently down the stairs, and out the front door.

I get outside and the cold night air was sweet. I lead myself onto the street, keeping an expression of nothingness on my face. it seems as if the night air's coldness had magically blown all my troubles away. Until all those thoughts came back and the scowl returned to my face in no time flat. I let the wind ruffle my hair as I keep moving onward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything ached: my head, body, arms and legs, hands, all of it. Even my back. My feet began to tire out as I felt blisters starting to form on the bottom of my feet. Any second now, it feels like my ankles could snap at any minute.

I look up and see a faint light up ahead. it takes me a second to realize where I am. My eyes widen I shock as I race forward. I press up my face to the ice-like glass and look in: a faint light in the cafe was on, and who could be up this late at night than Tadashi, sipping a mug of something of which I couldn't tell. Shivering rapidly, I walk slowly to the door and raise a steady hadn't to knock. I hope Tadashi can let me stay for a while since I'm already cold enough as is. and besides, he'll understand why I'm up so late.

But before so could knock, my legs give out under me, and I buckle. Pain shoots everywhere in me as I grit my teeth against the pain that felt like a bullet to the stomach. I slowly lean to the side and take deep, shallow breaths. The corner of the wall is the only thing that can support me, and I stare out into a black nothing before I lose all feeling in my body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waking up, I find myself on a warm leather couch, and blanket was thrown over me, and pillows were propped up under my head, keeping me head comforted. I look over the ends of the blanket and see Tadashi sitting by the counter and stirring a mug like his.