𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

─── 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞.
𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭!

𝟎𝟎𝐈. The darkness was all Nyx had ever known. It was the only thing to provide her comfort and safety in the trying times of her life. But as gentle as it may be, the shadows are no place for warmth. It's chilled to the touch and quite unforgiving when need be, yet so was Nyx. It was nearly a perfect companionship between the two; the darkness would shroud her very being and in return, she'd inflict its' will. Many would see such a thing as a poison, one that polluted anything the girl dared to touch. They feared her, utterly and wholly. And in their terror, Nyx found her strength. She placed herself upon a pedestal, daring any who cross her to come her way for the darkness was an art she had mastered. It was as much a part of her as she was it. They called for a dangerous combination, a walking cataclysm much too powerful for this world. Yet the darkness, as thick as it is, is not invincible. For one day Nyx will fall as she rose.

𝟎𝟎𝐈𝐈. Despite rising from the light, the darkness was never too far from Five Hargreeves. At a young age, he had been placed in the spotlight as an infamous hero of the Umbrella Academy. He was meant to be good and bright yet despite this, there was a deep darkness that lingered within him. One that would not accept the thought of being detained nor hesitate to unleash upon anyone that sparked his anger. And thus the boy was thrust into a lifelong loop of running from the darkness tainting his light.