.𝟏𝟖 - 𝐠𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄
⋆⋅✧⋅⋆
(god's messenger)

𝐑ed was the only thing visible within the eyes of the group as they stared down at the bloodied pulp that had become Allison Hargreeves. Nobody expected to stumble across her in such a state, not when she had the power to twist any situation in her favor. But alas they had arrived too late and the crimson had stained their memory permanently. It coated her skin, splattering up her cheeks before pooling into her shirt. The baby blue fabric had been horribly polluted by the substance, washing away any color and replacing it with horror. It gushed from her neck in a stream that none had been able to stop despite their best efforts. Nyx never thought such a thing possible. What was a murder against a girl who can control minds? There had to have been more to it, something none accounted for. Yet, none of it changed the outcome of Allison's fate. 

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx," Grace informed the group as Five pressed his hands firmly over the wound to try and hold back the blood clawing its way out. "One of you will need to give blood." 

"I will," They all said at once. 

Luther firmly shook his head at his siblings as he moved to step closer to their mother. "I'm doing it," He declared as he rolled up the sleeve of his trenchcoat. 

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy." Nyx nearly jumped at the sound of the voice. She had been so focused on the wound painting Allison's skin that she had allowed herself to lose her focus. A mistake she would surely never make again. Despite the good nature she had forged with Diego and her tolerance for Luther, she was still the monster that invaded their home. They would never fully trust her nor she them. She couldn't let her guard down in such a way again. Yet her surprise wasn't fully complete for when she turned her head her eyes widened at the sight of a monkey wearing a suit and tie. "Your blood is more compatible with mine." He explained to Luther. Nyx had seen many things in her life but never before had she seen a talking ape. Though she supposed she shouldn't be too surprised considering one of her bosses was a talking fish. 

"What the hell is that?" She whispered to Five, her gaze never tearing from the monkey.

Five, who was much confused by her question, turned his head to follow her gaze to Pogo. "That's Pogo," He stated as though it were the most basic of information.

She spared Five a skeptical look, "Right."

"Hey, don't sweat it," Klaus suddenly spoke up at Luther's frown at being denied in his aid. "I-I got this, big guy." Nyx raised a brow as she watched him move to the other end of the table toward where Grace stood beside Allison. He stuck his arm out to his mother and patted his skin. "I love needles."