Chapter 1

The moon shone brightly above the sky as the city lights glowed, filling the dark twinkling sky of stars. The sound of the people echoed the streets as the walk passed the busy streets. A small bright gray sea turtle poked her head up from the top of the roof. The wings on her back shined brightly like bubbling water. A crystal dangled from her neck as her blue hair flowed in the breeze. Her one eye glowed pink like a gem while her other eye remained closed due to the nasty scar that she had when she was created during the Burst.

Shirahara stared at the starry sky with a bright smile on her face.

"Wow... Look at this spectacular view!" she exclaimed. "Surely no one could have ever seen the night so bright."

"Come on, Shira!" a bright cheerful voice echoed. "Race ya to the other end of the rooftop!"

It came from the bright fluffy orange haired green sea turtle Manako, bouncing happily as the wise intelligent Hawksbill sea turtle Tomoka floated around as her black hair flowed beautifully.

"I know it is not true. We have to meet up with the brothers," Tomoka said.

"As if," a gruff voice answered. It came from the loggerhead sea turtle, Reika. Her vampire eyes glowed brightly. "Shira, you may be cheerful, but we need to go."

"Okay, Reika," the leatherback chirped. "Don't be too rude about it."

Creating a bubble of water, Shira jumped into it and formed her legs into a mermaid's tail. She began to fly onto the Brooklyn bridge as Tomoka, with the ability of flight, floated beside Shira. Reika and Manako began to run on foot since they had no flight.

They flew through the bridge as they jumped from each rope, giggling happily. Soon they stopped.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you guys." A male voice answered. It was Reika's boyfriend, Rapheal. An older brother of his three siblings. Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donnatello. They are known as the Hamato Clan. The girls on the other hand are known as the Sea Monarchs. The two races have joined forces together and protected the world.

"Raph, guess who just broke the record?" Leo said as balanced his head on thousands of pizza boxes, he had finally set them down carefully.

Shira beamed happily and laughed with joy as she danced along with him.

"What? You did. How did you-?" Raph groaned, trying to solve this. "Stop distracting Raph! We were supposed to be training-" He was silenced when Leo put his finger to the snapper's lips.

The red eared slider turned to Donnie. "Hold that thought. Donnie?"

"Donnie?" Mikey agreed.

"Come on, Donnie, sweetie," Tomoka cooed.

Donnie didn't answer, his brown eyes glowed from his tortoise shell glasses. "You sir have bested me. Mazel," he sighed.

"Ahem."

Donnie slumped over before chanting, "Leo. Leo."

"Leo, we have work to do," Raph told his brother, "and you dragged him out here for this?"

"Training, record breaking. The choice was clear."

"Dang it, Leo," Raph groaned, "Everything is not about you. How are you gonna grow up and start acting like a hero."

"And there it is. Gentlemen and ladies," Leo replied, then they took a bite out of their pizza.

"What was that? What are you guys doing?" Raph barked.

"A little game I invented," Leo remarked. "Every time you say heroes, we take a bite of pizza."

"I don't say heroes that often!"