Chapter 15

Leo and the two girls looked around the tunnels for Raph. They had to make him remember who he is or else he'll die. They soon rounded another corner before Reika knew what she had to do. She has to apologize to Leo from back at the control rooms in the subway.

"Wait, Leo!" Reika called up to him, trying to keep up. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that to you, back at the subway. You're the one who didn't trust us."

Leo looked at the ashamed loggerhead. He knew that there was still good in her. "I know you didn't mean too. You were just upset that I was making bad choices." He then almost felt ashamed. "But I know that I have to save Raph and the world so you can be happy. I know I may not be the best leader, but-"

"Can we talk about this later?" Shira called overhead. "We need to keep going."

The three looked over and they saw what they stumbled into. A fiery chamber was lit from the bottom where they could see the city from the window. Leo was applauded at this. It's like he can see the entire city.

"Leo!" Shira called out. "Up there!"

Leo looked up and what he saw frightened him. Reika joined in and gasped. Meloetta is on that dark crystal with four glowing orbs surrounding her. The Krang must have put her on that crystal to summon out the invasion.

"Meloetta..."

"She really is up there," muttered Reika. She then stared at the four floating orbs around the crystal. "What are these orbs doing up here?"

A giant yellow eyeball looks down on them, as if it was watching them. Leo drew his sword.

"You want to know why?" Pielope asked from behind. They turned and saw Krang and Pielope on a throne.

"We stole those orbs that belong to the Yokai goddess, Pilo. She makes everything balanced by these orbs that represent each symbol of the Yokai creators." She motioned her head to the orbs. "The Celebi made the white orb that keeps time afloat. The Manaphy orb presents how space warps and water bends. The Shaymin orb represents balance so the world won't cause destruction. And the Luvi orb presents dreams and songs so the world is in peace. Once the darkness consumes it, they will lose their powers and die."

This is even worse than what happened in Kumandra. They wanted the Druun to turn everyone in the world to stone and make their dimension home an apocalyptic future. Shira won't let it happen. She and her siblings have to stop them and save Raph and Meloetta.

"We've come for Raph," Reika said, determined. "You released him to us immediately."

Krang raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess. Duty."

Leo began to laugh. "He said doodie."

"Ugh!" Pielope growled. "Shut up! You're so incredibly annoying, just like your little girlfriend here!" She then turned to the infected Raphael standing beside them.

Krang looked over at the infected monster and nodded. The monster jumped toward them, making them jump. Reika froze in shock. It was finally about time that she could be reunited with her one true love. She begins to run toward him, but Shira stops her.

"Don't," she said, grabbing her shoulder. "He's not here anymore. After all, Raph is just a puppet to them."

Reika flinched before she took out her ax.

"Raph, you're coming with us, whether you like it or not," said Leo, sternly raising his katanas. The monster just let out an infected roar. "I don't want to fight you, but we will if we have too."

"Oh, you will have to," Krang answered.

"Raph!" Reika ran up to Raph, but the infected thing swatted her away. Shira ran up to her sister.