Chapter 10

As the others traveled through the biogarden, the Druun must have already trashed this place since they were released. The others rushed in to find a spot to plant the flower. They had to hurry. If they won't revive Celebi, it will be too late.  Shira carried Celebi's body, praying that it wouldn't be too late. She doesn't want the yokai to fade away into dust. Manako pushed through the bushes and found a small clearing. She beamed, and ran to where it should be.

"Here's a perfect spot," she chirped as she motioned it to the others. "Help me, guys. Help me clear it out." She started to get onto the ground and started digging a hole for the flower to be put in.

"For what?" Mikey asked her. The others started to dig alongside her just as the hole was deep enough to put the flower in.

Rudolf seemed confused. He didn't even know what they were doing. "What, are you having a picnic here?"

"What are we gonna do?" Tomoka asked Manako.

"Get the flower," Manako called out, right after she was done digging.

"Oh, yeah!"

Tomoka ran off to get the Gleam and Glow Flower from the tank's item collection. Shira picked up the gem book and began to practice her song. As she did, Manako placed the Gleam and Glow Flower in the ground and covered the root up. She remembered this biogarden. It was the place where she and her brothers explored the gardens and they found Medusa. She hoped that maybe this flower would cure this mess. The petals spread open, revealing the shimmering light. Nebula and Galaxy are amazed, but Pavi and Rudolf feel nervous.

"What is that," Pavi muttered, holding Rudolf gently. "Rudolf, what is that?"

"I don't know."

After the leatherback sea turtle practiced her song, Shira used her water like magic and began to place it into the flower. Manako then settled up the plants around the flower before she answered. "You're gonna have to turn it on and put Celebi right there."

Shira nodded her head. It was the only way to save Celebi's life. She gave Manako the fairy and began to approach the flower. The three turtle brothers watched as Manako walked to the flower. She slowly lifted the small fairy onto the water droplet which the golden flower closed around it. "That is weird," Rudolf said. 

Casey and Meloetta wonder if the prophecy might come true. They just wished it would. Manako begins to step away as Shira lifts the water energy aurora. She slowly begins to aim it at the flower and shoots it directly to it.

"Are you sure this song will work? I'm getting nervous," Leo muttered.

"Sorry. Just don't freak out," Pavi told the red eared slider. She turned to Manako and Shira. "Manako, Shira, do you remember the song?"

"Of course." Manako started to sing completely, but it seemed very fast.

"No, not like that."

"Softer. Softer," Nebula repeated.

"Try singing from your heart," Galaxy suggested.

"You're not helping," Pavi groaned.

Well, things are getting awkward. They have no idea how to sing the song. It was very weird. But for Shira, the leatherback sea turtle seemed calm enough while she read the book.

"I think I know this song," Shira remembered. She began to take a deep breath and began to sing. Of course, to them, she was like a songstress from the heavens. Her song began to attract the glowing golden flower's attention as the music filled in the air.

From inside, the stems wrapped the fairy carefully until it worked its magic. Tiny little beads of light traveled inside and entered its body.

As if something was happening, cracks started to spread around its face. Its deformed heart started to shrink slowly back in the body as it had disappeared. Its arm peels back slowly followed by its wings. Tiny pieces begin to fall out of its brown skin and a few drops of fluid trickle from its skin.