Chapter 3

Night was dark as soon as the ship arrived at a nearby island, Warren and Hypno followed the Foot lieutenant leader into a shipwreck. It seemed very quiet. There was no person in sight.

"Villain to villain, your hideout is a bit... lacking." Hypno said, admiring the wrecked ship as they walked in. "Might I suggest some velvet, a fireplace, maybe a fuzzy white cat with a diamond necklace?"

A sudden light of purple flames burst from the candles there was the Foot Clan. The evil race was supposed to go down two years ago ever since they found the dark armor pieces for Shredder.

The lieutenant turned his head to the crowd, holding the key.

"Tonight, we liberate our masters from their dimensional portals," he declared. "With this key, we shall free them to lay waste to this world and enslave its people."

"I thought we were just gonna rob a bank and be, you know, crime buddies," Warren said. Warren was right. Besides, they were signed to steal that key.

"We shall follow the krang as they lead the Foot clan to glory!" the leader declared.

"Booored." A bored voice echoed.

The lieutenant looked up and saw them right on top of the wreckage. A blue portal disappeared when Leo used it. Those turtles that have beaten them up once before. "You!"

"Leo!" Raph scowled.

"What? I was waiting for a good spot to jump in, but they just kept blabbity blab-ing."

"And these people as Foot Clan?" Pavi asked.

"Of course," Rin agreed. "They are part of an evil clan."

"I hate those faces," Galaxy sneered.

Then for a moment, Casey's eyes spotted the key. "There it is! That's the key!" he called.

"Get them! Don't let them interfere with the ceremony!" the leader yelled.

The soldiers jumped down and started to attack. Soon the group began to attack. Shira and Leo used their ice and water magic to knock a few down while Manako and Mikey flipped their chainsaw and nunchucks together as pollen dust and vines whipped from Manako's vines and flowers.

Tomoka levitated a nearby box as she floated into the air using telekinesis as Donnie slammed his bo at his enemy. Raph smashed down some soldiers as Reika used her fire and her wings to claw and burn them down.

Pavi and the others are very scared. They didn't even know what to do. Rin jumps beside them who has transformed her shift shaping powers into a wolf. "Come on!" she called. "Help us fight them."

"We don't have any weapons!" Galaxy cried.

"Maybe using our hands?" Nebula suggested as she punched a soldier in the face.

Twilight and Akua felt very scared while Meloetta watched.

"Stay with them Meloetta," Shira told her. "You'll be safe with them."

Casey kicked a nearby ninja and jumped to the ground. His eyes caught on the leader turning the key to open the portal.

"No! It's started!" Casey gasped. "He's unlocking the doorway! We need to get up there right now!"

"Casey, go. We've got you covered," Leo told him. He wiped up his sword and portals Casey away.

The teen falls from the air and goes to strike the leader, but he dodges causing the boy to call over. Casey hurried over to the key. A purple light rips open, sending everyone to push back. Lightning strikes as the portal begins to open slowly. Shira and the others looked up and noticed the portal glowing. Loud alien shrieks echoed from the portal.

"Oh no...."