Chapter 13

Shira and the others have arrived at the Empire State building. When they got inside, it was a lot worse than the one in the sewer. Similar to what happened down there, they found krang mass all over. Among them were dozens of lifeless corpses and blood.

"This is Metro Tower?" Pavi asked Shira.

"Yes..." she nodded. "This is the tallest building in the city and it looked worse than before."

"Is this what the future looks like?" Leo asked.

Casey shook his head. "No, the future is worse. Much worse."

Shira shivered. "Like in a bad place." Celebi, Meloetta, Akua and Twilight are frightened by this.

Leo began to lift up his communicator. "Donnie, Mikey, do you read me?"

A voice buzzed from the speaker. "Come in, Leo."

"Donnie, where are you?" he asked.

"We've extracted ourselves from the subway and are ascending a staircase."

At that moment, a familiar group had arrived at where they had stood there. Pavi's eyes went wide when she saw her brother. She ran and hugged her brother, so glad that he was okay.

The others are relieved that Casey and the three turtles are okay. But Donnie was completely distracted. "I'm getting a lot of interference, but if you hold still, I can triangulate your position using a complex geolocation algorithm."

Casey stared. "Donnie?"

"Odd numbers.. primes.. no almost... Almost!"

Well, it was quite enough. Chipzie floated right between Donnie's eyes, startling him. His head turned and they saw the others with Shira, Leo, Casey, Pavi and the Yokai.

"Ugh, I never get to use my algorithm," he moaned.

"Man, I am so glad you guys aren't dead," Leo exclaimed as he hugged his siblings.

"Oh, guys!" Manako sobbed. "I was so scared!"

"And I thought you were turned to stone as well."

Everyone froze, suddenly hearing a voice. They turned and saw another Nightmaren. The Nightmaren has a white body with orange and red tints on his hair. A blue face was covered by his scarf as blue gloves were wrapped on with a red suit.

"Panic?" Rudolf gasped, noticing his brother.

"I can't believe it!" Pavi cheered. "You're alive!"

"We thought you were consumed by the Druun," Rudolf said, excitedly.

"This is your brother?" Nebula asked.

"Of course!" Pavi said. "He had disappeared since the time the phizzwizard was made." She turned her head to Panic. "Oh buddy, I thought we lost you."

"I know," Panic said. "I thought I lost you two as well."

Shira was so glad that Pavi and Rudolh had found their brother. As well as Chipzie, she's reunited with her sisters. But now is the time to find Raph.

"Okay, before this gets too mushy, we need to locate Raph," Leo told them. "Donnie, can you tell me if he's still in the building?"

"Bet your momma's subatomic particles I can," Donnie said. He began to locate Raph. "Got him. He's close. He's almost on top of us," Suddenly, his eyes went wide. "Wait... He is on top of us."

Something slimy drops on his tracking device. Celebi froze, feeling scared as she raced to Shira's side. Was that pink slime? No.. It can't be. Where is the slime coming from?