Chapter 18

The rain trickled down as the sparkling light of Meloetta's body descended up in the sky. They began to twinkle in the air as the siblings mourned the loss of their dear friend. Then water droplets were rising into the air and swirling. Celebi gasped and urged Shira to look. Then the same thing happened with the seeds that were flown out of Pavi's bag. They started to get soaked by the droplets. The blossoms begin to swirl around in the water. As it happened, the petals transformed into a fairy similar to Celebi's appearance but different. The Celebi folk are being reborn. They rose out of the water, trilling and squeaking as Celebi's kind flew freely above. With her strength returning, Celebi floated up to the sky and was surrounded by her kind. Glowing stardust scattered around like gold and blue lights as her wings sparkled like a shooting star. The Celebi folk gather around Shira's Celebi as they let out squeaks of hope.

Why, maybe, the sea turtle thought. Maybe she is not alone after all.

A movement overhead drew Shira's attention. Something was coming toward them through the air. A crowd of magical rippling shapes drew closer and closer. They all knew what they saw. Dragons! The colorful majestic creatures soared overhead. They all gathered around to see the Legend Ceremony.

The gem on Shira's hands started to shake and then shined. It means it's about to begin.

"It's time," Rudolf muttered.

The leatherback understands now. Shira began to head over the wrecked part of the ship of the dancing dragons. She lifted the gem into the air, a bright beam up causing the gem to disappear. Everyone began to watch, hoping something wonderful would happen. Something flew right above and was shaped like a ball.

For a moment, they all can't believe their eyes. Sifa had been released from her gem. She was huge. A colorful glow circled around her like a sparkle of magic. The dragon started to stretch. Her wings started to grow like a petal. The wings took the shape of a butterfly like the wings of a Magic Dragon. The pastel pink, blue and purple shone like a colorful rainbow. Her eyelids started to open lightly. A tiny glow shines bright. They all saw that her eyes were completely pink. She's waking up. With a gasp, she blinked awake.

The dragoness looked up as she saw many of the Mystic Dragons flying above the air. She sprouted out her butterfly wings and started flying. From nearby, a Water Dragon and a Magic Dragon fly from the air. From the other side, an Ice Dragon and an Undead Dragon fly past her.

"Pranee! Amba! Jagan! Pengu!" Sifa shouted.

Sifa flew through the sky and joined their swirling formation. After a long moment, Sifa broke away. She swooped down toward the group. Shira ran alongside her since she doesn't have legs anymore since they disappeared into bubbles and started flying off the ground. She was flying with a dragon for the first time. The sparkling magic shined around her body. Until, at last, she came to a stop.

For the first time, Shira was so overcome with joy. They finally met.

Leo began to beam proudly at his girlfriend as they embraced. The element dragon leaders began to surround Shira and smiled. "Thank you... Shira..." Sifa said softly to the young turtle. "You saved our world and Kumandra."

Shira beamed. "It was nothing, Sifa. It was thanks to my family. It's not about trust or magic. It's love."

The leaders nodded and thanked her. But then, Shira noticed one element dragon was missing.

When she saw the leaf dragon, she ducked her head in shame, her eyes filled with tears. Shira suddenly recognized who she was. Raya. They knew what she was thinking. Would the dragon Sisu forgive her for what she did? She began to approach her with caution. The green trembling dragon turned to see the floating leatherback sea turtle covered in bubbles. She looked at her with only one eye before the dragon wiped her tears away with her paw.