Chapter 16

Rin and Elfilin don't know how long they are gonna bring One Eye down, but Oria senses that the Druun are coming. Elfilin quickly used staff to make a barrier big enough to keep them away. Fighting alongside Casey and Splinter, Rin shapeshifted into her turtle form again and avoided One Eye's lasers. April continued swishing the wrecking ball to destroy the building.

"Keep her under that building until I bring it down!" April called out.

Rin nodded and they charged at Sister Krang. April slammed the wrecking ball into the building and the building collapsed. It began to crumble as they continued on. With one more heave, the wrecking ball crashed right into the building as Casey and Rin dodged.

"Casey, get out of there!" April yelled.

The building collapsed, and a pillar crashed right into Sister's brain and the entire building collapsed.

"Nice shot," Splinter said.

But as soon as One Eye was about to lunge at them, Elfilin stabbed her again, right into the body. The alien screeched and slowly, she stopped moving. She was dead.

Rin panted heavily as soon as Elfilin helped her up. the Nightmaren Yokai stared at her eyes with hope.

"Thanks Elfilin," Rin thanked her. "How shall we ever be able to repay you? You saved us from a terrible fate."

"You truly are grateful for everything you have done for," Ikioi agreed. "You might be becoming one of our clan if you could join us."

Elfilin's eyes went wide. And for a moment, he nodded.

"Donnie's almost got the ship to the other side," Casey said as he looked up to see the Technodrome. "I have to get to the key."

"See ya," April waved.

Casey used his grappling hook and began to jump to the rooftops. As soon as he was out of sight, Rin turned to see the roaring Druun trying to break through the barrier. It's not gonna hold.

"We need to get to higher ground," Ikioi said.

"How? It is impossible," Splinter replied.

Oria squeaked out to Elfilin, asking if there is a way out of the mess. The Nightmaren nodded. He began to lift up his staff and began to create a star-shaped platform for them to ride on. With the barrier about to break, they climbed right onto the platform and took them high into the air just as the Druun broke through. They are safe now.

"Thanks Elfilin," Rin thanked him.

"We might be up here for a while," April hoped.

Rin looked down and spotted Casey running through the rooftops. She sighed. Come on, Casey, she thought as she cradled Oria. You can do it.

Casey could see the Metro Tower beacon from above. He knew he had to get there and grab the key. He began to lift up his communicator.

"Come in, sensei. It's Casey. Can you hear me? Come in, Sensei. Can you hear me?"

There was no reply. What is going on up there?

From the sky, the Turtles continue on fighting the leader Krang. It was very bloody and violent they hit with everything that they ever get. The Crystal of Darkness began to summon more Druun to attack. Pielope Krang crashed through the buildings as it saw Momoka's vines wrapping though huge buildings and crashing Krang though. Homura's phantom form and Rikona's plasma magic form while Momoka's vines join onto the fist and Tamayori blows a bubble portal to get closer.

Pielope Krang snapped its fingers, causing them to fly back and crash. It seemed to be the final straw. Rikona tried to use her force field but Pielope Krang smashed Rikona and Momoka. the two turtles fall from the sky, unconscious, They slowly defused back to their normal forms.

Tamayori's eyes went white. "Homura, go!"

She created a bubble portal and allowed Homura to jump in. He flew through the air until he grabbed the unconscious Mikey, Donnie, Tomoka and Manako. But then, he was knocked unconscious by the Druun.

They crashed right into the island while a piece of the ship crashed nearby. With them all unconscious, the Druun turned them into stone before they left them alone. Now there is hope to save them. A bright light began to shine before it faded.

Lunala arrived with Pavi, Rudolf, the roaches and their pets to see what was happening. When they saw that they are alive, they got excited.

"You guys!" Pavi cried out. "We finally found you!"

Akua let out a squeal of joy, as Twilight squealed happily.

"I can't believe it," Galaxy cried when she saw Raph back to normal. "You're free from the infection!"

"Thank goodness you're alright," Rudolf said, relieved.

"Hey, where is Shira and Leo?" The others seemed confused. The last time that they are here, they fuse into gods.

Reika didn't remember what happened. The last time she saw Leo and Shira they were captured but they broke free. Suddenly, Reika knew where the two siblings were. The last time she saw them, they were in the ship and then the fusion thing happened. And if they are all here safely, then....

"Shira... Leo... They're still up there."

"You're telling me Shira and Leo are up there?!" Pavi asked, pointing to the ship.

"No... This wasn't supposed to happen!" Rudolf panicked.

"What do you mean?" Mikey asked, concerned.

"They never mentioned facing Krang and Pielope alone," he answered. "They're too dangerous. And since the two never faced them alone in the future, I don't know what is going to happen next."