Chapter 19

It was the moment that Shira had been waiting for. Their wedding.

She felt like this was the moment she had been waiting for. She and her sisters have been in love with the land turtles for five years and now they are getting married. She watched as the Yokai guests gathered around. She wore a sky white blue wedding dress with water droplet patterns on it. On her head was a mermaid's crown of fine blue gems on it. Her make up had blue dots with white lines on her face. Her hair was trimmed and cut since her hair almost got ruined. Reika's wedding dress was black with her goth colors replacing the spikes with white gems. It was a lolita dress, to reveal her legs and around her ankle was a single scar that the Krang had slashed. Tomoka's hair was braided and her lilac wedding dress was completely long, almost covering her legs. Manako's green dress was covered with white flowers with a floral headband on her head. Gracidea flowers on her headband. Her hair was tied into a bun with a section of her hair dangling from the right side of her head.

Shira held her breath as soon as she spotted Leo and his brothers on the wedding stage. They were wearing black groom suits with colored ties just like the masks they wore. Shira began to recall the events after what happened a few months ago.

After they got their magic powers back, they began to recover quite some time while the humans restored the city. They stay close together so the wounds will heal. Tomoka and Donnie fixed up Raph's wounds and created a metal arm to replace his amputated arm. Manako and Mikey's hands were healed thanks to Manako's vine growth powers to cover the golden cracks. Donnie's shell was patched up and was protected with a new battle shell since it got lost in the Technodrome while Tomoka's arm was healed. Leo and Shira are in the most recovery. Their shells needed to be patched up and sealed with a new shell layer and stitch up the red scars on their bodies. They stayed in their bed for their wounds and strength to heel. But they were so close, they slept together and made love. They had promised each other that they would be together forever. Casey and the others knew that they needed to be a couple, so upon entering the Hidden Yokai World, Pavi held up a wedding invitation while Galaxy and Nebula told the other Yokai about the invasion.

Her eye slipped open, sighing and hoping this would be perfect. She was the mermaid in the story, now she is going to have her happy ending.

The bells began to ring lightly as soon as the music began.

"This is it..." she whispered.

She began to step in holding the flower bouquet in her hands. Reika, Tomoka, and Manako began to follow as well.

Leo turned his head to see his wife coming to the stage. The others wondered what he was doing before they noticed their girls coming to them. It was their moment now. Mikey began to beam before Donnie began to sweat, a little nervous. They could see April, Casey, Pavi, Rudolf, their dad, Galaxy, Nebula and the rest of the others that they befriended during their adventures. Elfilin was kneeling before them, smiling and bowing his head. Chipzie, Tra La La and Cuddly Wink chitter with joy as the rest of the breezies as the roach team waved hello. As soon as the girls finally got onto the stage, Sifa went to the pollum to begin the wedding ceremony.

"Ever since the Krang and Druun took over Kumandra 1,500 years ago, we all have been in a world of distrust and pain," Sifa began. "But it all changed thanks to the one of the rainbow in the eye, her husband and her partner. We decided to join these people together as the new leaders of Kumandra. Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Rapheal, you found this world caught in the clutches of distrust because the world was broken. But you didn't retreat, you entered the fight. We all owe you for everything that you've done. Shirahara, Tomoka, Reika and Manako, you all never stopped believing in yourself because of love and grew into the fine women you have become. In spite of all of our odds you faced the Krang and defeated them and saved the four orbs of the Yokai goddess, Pilo."