Chapter 11

The sewers were darker at times, even though Leo knew how they could get to the tower. Shira and the others have saved Celebi, now they are on their way to find Raph.

"I hope he's okay," Mikey wondered, genuinely.

"How are we gonna find him once we get there?" Manako asked.

"I have a lot of questions regarding "once we get there," Donnie replied.

"Relax, guys," Leo assured them. "We'll do what we always do. Ninja in, ninja their faces, ninja out."

"That's exactly how you freed all those families from the Krang labor camp," Casey smiled brightly, recalling the day in his future.

"Yeah, that sounds like me," Leo beamed.

"And where did you find Uta?" Manako asked him.

"Meloetta is a very special songstress fairy. She can sing and heal whenever they are hurt. Master Michelangelo took Leonardo to the past to collect her."

"I have a question," Shira began as she turned to Rudolf and Pavi. "Where do you come from?"

"We live up above the stars where we can make dreams," Rudolf explained. "It wasn't just me. There was Pavi, me and our brother, Panic. He disappeared when Pavi did something incredible."

Chipzie let out a squeaking sound. "A breezie?" Manako guessed.

"Of course!" Pavi smiled. "I always love breezies because they bring joy and happiness. They can even revive people when they are turned to stone."

Shira was amazed. These little sprites that they have encountered bring joy to the world, even a little bit of magic.

"So," Galaxy began as Celebi floated by. "What do they look like in the future? Your masters?"

Casey turned to the others. "In the future, you guys are beyond amazing. The mystic powers you're able to harness are on a whole other level."

"What do I do there?" Shira asked, truthfully.

"You were like a magical mermaid that heals everyone," Casey explained to her. "Even make little water dragons."

Shira began to concentrate, as she did, tiny little water dragons were formed. They dance around in a circle as she blows one, revealing a rebirth of a dragon. "Is this where Sifa will be born?"

 Casey nodded his head. "And you always support Master Leonardo on your missions and become a married couple." He then turned his head to Celebi as he continued talking to Shira. "But one time in the future, you didn't have a partner once." He then returned his hopeful gaze. "But this time, you managed to save Celebi."

"And that was when Celebi joined me and she became my partner."

"Bi!" Celebi agreed. Meloetta giggled at the new relationship.

"What about my future?" Donnie knowingly asked, putting the tank on auto pilot. "Don't let me down. I expect big things from me. How many Nobel prizes do I have? Don't tell me. I wanna be surprised."

"Donnie, you were the most brilliant, innovative mind of all time."

Donnie smiled smugly, laying down and wrapping his arms over his head. "I'm shocked. I am. Go on, continue to meet my expectations."

"Were? As if in the past tense?" Galaxy stammered, confused. "Did something happen to Donnie and Tomoka in the future? Do they die?"

Shira seemed very confused. Galaxy wondered if the future versions of Tomoka and Donnie would die in the future. Perhaps something probably did happen to them in another time. Besides, the human couldn't tell if Donnie and Tomoka die in the future because he doesn't know much about them, maybe because of courage. Leo and Casey looked at each other.