Chapter 4

The purple light began to flash as loud screeches echoed. Slowly, a tentacle began to emerge from the portal.

And there it was, in all its grotesque glory form. He is pink with sharp teeth of fangs. The eyes are sickly yellow that glowed in the dark. A strange looking Yokai with blue eyes. It was colored in a black, white, red, and gold color palette. The shape of its head resembles cat ears, and two pairs of cones float behind its head. Its legs are gold and detached from the rest of its body.

"I'm finally free!" Krang declared, stepping out of the portal. "The people of this planet will pay for what they've done to me! Isn't that right, Pielope?"

Shira froze. There she saw the strange figure she saw in the Hidden City two years ago.

"H...hey.... You're.... You're that figure from before!" Shira gasped. She remembered that time when the group was on the way to save their dad, she saw her from the background.

"Pielolooooon," the Nightmaren robot thrilled a female voice. "That's right! So glad you remembered me, Shirahara. The name is Pielope."

"Shira, how come this Nightmaren knows your name?" Mikey asked the sea turtle.

"I don't know!" Shira cried. "I have never seen her before."

"I have been watching you from the very start. Kept hidden from you mutants ever since you got that ooze inside. Now about that dragon gem you have."

"I won't give it to you," Shira yelled. "It's not here."

Pielope froze when she saw the glowing rainbow in the leatherback sea turtle's eye. For a few seconds, she grinned. "Interesting. You have the rainbow in your eye. Some would say that makes you no ordinary being. Actually, you're a lot like me."

"We'll see about that," Raph bellowed. He lunged to attack him, but Krang choked him and threw him off. Mikey and Manako swung their chains, vines and chainsaws to slice him. Krang snatched the weapons dn threw them to the ground. Leo leaped through and threw one of his swords.

Tomoka began to use her psychic powers and the robot Nightmaren dodged it. Reika used her fire powers on Pielope but she disappeared and reappeared.

"Enough tricks!" Krang roared. The beast bellows a sonic wave. Leo guards, energy trails followed. He felt his magic started to drain slowly until his mystic magic was sealed in an orb.

Mikey and Donnie felt their energy being drained, too. Manako and Tomoka held on to their boyfriends right.

"Mikey! Donnie! NO!" Raph screamed.

"Tomoka! Manako!" Reika cried.

Raph jumps in front of his brothers and sisters and hugs them right for protection. Reika then joined in and hugged tight. Quickly, Shira threw her arms around her sisters until her crystal glowed. A purple barrier surrounded the group as it glowed. But it wasn't enough.

Their elements, red, orange, green, lilac, black and violet are sealed along with the blue element. The energy waves disappear.

Leo stood his guard up as soon as the beast stopped screeching. He tries to attack but his swords let out a weakened glow. What just happened? He tried but it was no use. The alien lunged and knocked Leo down.

Shira released her siblings and saw what had happened. Tomoka tries to fly, but she falls. Then she tried to levitate something but nothing happened. Manako tried to summon her vines or her wasps but they all withered. Reika tried to use her fire, but it was gone. She tried with her skull wings but she fell down as well. Shira then noticed something was wrong. Krang must have taken their mystic magic away and their birthmarks have lost their color.