Chapter 6

Pielope was quite certain that everything was going to plan. She and her three alien leaders knew that bringing the world to destruction would be soon. She and Krang began to head to the ship's dock.

"Our brother and I will secure a location for the dimensional doorway," Krang told them. "Take these soldiers and receive me my key."

"We live to serve," the lieutenant said, bowing.

"You will serve me whether you live or not."

Soon, the littlest brother pressed his tentacle on the ground and as soon as he did, a thick krang mass began to spread around. It slowly began to touch the Lieutenant and Brute and before they knew it, they were covered in mass and suddenly cried in pain. They fell off the railing as soon as the other soldiers watched, wondering what was happening.

When they turned, they seemed to have transformed into monsters. Corrupted...

Soon the monsters began to attack the soldiers, corrupting them each one by one. They screamed in agony as Pielope watched. It was like a great slaughter, a bloodbath of corrupting soldiers. Some of them tried to run, but they always got caught.

"Look at that," Pielope mocked. "They are screwed up, big time." Pielope returned his gaze at her Krang brothers and sister. "I guess we should check on that prisoner right now."

Pielope then began to enter the boat. There, the prisoner was wrapped in krang mass, his body limp and lifeless.

Raph felt his eyes slip open. The mass wrapped his body as the vines held his arms and legs. He didn't remember what had happened. He had saved Reika but his shell had cracked completely. The krang began to stare at his green eyes.

"Look at it," Sister snarled. She climbs over to him. "Disgusting."

"Try looking in a mirror," Raph responded, as the female krang grabbed his cheeks.

"It's talking to me," Sister hissed, offended. "I'm going to rip its tongue."

"Forgive my sister," Krang apologized as he walked toward the red masked snapper. The mass lowered the snapper down as he fought to get out. "She's got a bit of a temper. And being in prison for a thousand years hasn't done her any favors. You're not human. What are you?"

"Let me go, and I'll show you," Raph hissed, trying to bite back. The alien began to back away from the snapper as he breathed heavily.

"You're more powerful than the people of this planet," the alien said, interested. "Yet, you defend them. Why?"

"It's my duty."

"A word used by the weak," Krang said, turning away. "Many planets before yours have spoken of duty. They too have been consumed by the krang. And now, our glorious crusade continues to restore the natural order of things. The strong will devour the weak."

"Last I checked, we weren't the ones locked in a prison dimension for a thousand years," Raph replied.

"A rare mission. Once I receive the key from your comrades, I will bring forth the mighty Technodrome and you will witness the true power of the krang." Krang then turned back to Raph. "Now, where have they taken my key?"

"It won't tell you anything. Let me kill it!" Sister protested. Pielope tried to restrain her alien sister.

"Lady brain face here is right," Raph agreed. "I'm not telling you jack."

"Ha. You don't have to tell me," Krang said. "I'll look myself."

He sticks his tentacles and into Raph's body and brain. It was so sickening and gross, even for Pielope to look away. Krang's mind was filled with images along with Raph and soon he released his tentacles.

"There it is.. They always do it the hard way."

"You won't get away with this," Raph choked, his nose and mouth as covered with blood when the tentacles shot into his brain.

"For what?" Pielope snapped, swooping directly at his face. "You don't know anything. You're ooze inside your blood is very special but I surely don't mind if we can take that dragon gem away from that leatherback turtle once my krang finds her."

"Do they work for you?"

Pielope smirked. "They all work for me. And even if you were smart enough we have a plan to kill your siblings."

Raph had never felt this terrified before. He watched as Pielope began to hold something in her hands, floating towards him.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Raph asked her. "What is that?"

"This?" Pielope asked, referring to the soul. It was like the Druun's color and has the familiar purple shine. "It's called a Curse Soul. They can possess you in a matter of minutes and turn you into a monster."

She began to put the Curse Soul to Raph's chest. "Don't you worry, creature. This will only hurt a lot."

With a sharp zing, she pushed the soul right into his chest and absorbed him. Raph cried out in pain as the dark matter started surrounding his body. He tried to stay away but the pain was so powerful he was fading. He felt his eyes slowly close and his head bowed down.

Pielope smirked as the turtle lost consciousness. It wasn't just satisfying, it felt...exhilarating.

"Now on to my plan," Pielope smirked as she floated up to the branch ball.

"Miss Pielope, are you sure you want to bring this to kill that Ogima sea turtle and the gem?" Sister Krang asked.

"Of course!" Pielope said. "The turtle whelms the dragon gem. I still don't know why the gem is glowing and I thought those people from 1,000 years ago were all stone. I want to show them how powerful this creature can be."

A strange vine emerges from the twig monster's hole. This vine was a Druun with a huge bloodshot eye. Its hair was all over its face and covering its mouth with its weird looking teeth.

"Ugh, seriously? What did I say about going outside?" Pielope grumbled to the vines. The other Druun vines poked their heads out, gurgling.

"I'm impressed," Krang squeaked. "But I would really suggest that getting the gem is gonna be tricky."

"I need that gem!" the Nightmaren robot snapped. "With this fairy, I can get that gem and destroy those pesky turtles." Pielope turned her head to where the opening of the nest was. "Oh Celebi, the time has come."

Pielope motioned her head to the hole inside the branch like thing. The Druun vines and the Krang turned their heads to it. From inside, we can't see where the creature was, but we can see the outline of its body but not the features. Two lifeless eyes begin to glow from the dark.