brother

Wednesday came a lot faster than expected and surprisingly Becks agreed to go. She didn't really explain to me why but I'm getting to learn that prying isn't going to help with her. So I'll just wait when she's ready to talk.

We agreed that she would pick me up around front of the school at two and we will go eat and then head there together. I sat in my last class nervous at the last few minutes I had there. We were going to be in there house. The Mancini house. One of the most powerful families in the state, and the way Becks put it, maybe in the Country. I can already since the tension I'm about to walk face first into. And I am not prepared. I had completely forgot to tell my dad where I was going today and I'm actually hoping that today is one of his days off.

The last bell rang and my feet felt glued to the floor. I really didn't want to get up. But I must. I stood and made my way to my locker to get my bag out of it. "Hey you! Your friends with the guy with tits, right?" I turned around already ready to punch someone in the nose. Once I see who the voice belong to, an evil smirk appeared on my face. It was the absolute dickhead from my first day who was trying to embarrass Becks. I've been wanting to cuss his fugly ass out since I last saw him. I think his name was Thomas.

"I have no clue what your talking about? My only friend here is a female. A female who you apparently tried to fuck as soon as SHE got said tits?" I began to slow my breathing. I already knew that my heart rate was gonna go through the roof while talking to this ass, so I might as well try to fight the symptoms before they get here.

He returned my evil smile and began to move closer. But like I said daddy ain't raise no bitch. I walked up to him all close and personal. His smile didn't fade. "Girls like you end up missing around here, sweetie." He said. I laughed.

"And boys like you end up in a jail cell, being the biggest disappointment in there family. You know, men who are usually so worried about everyone else's identity or sex life, usually ends up being just as suspicious as the people the criticize and disrespect." I said I refused to stand down. I was trying my best to keep my breath under control but I could slowly feel it getting a little unmanageable.

"Those type of words are fighting words, babygirl." His smile was gone as when those words left his lips. "And besides, if you wanted me to show you how good I am, all you had to do was ask." He put his hand on my chin, and the crooked ass smile appeared on his face again.

"Tommy. Let her go." His hand slowly moved from my chin and his eyes went to the hand that was sitting on his shoulder. A smile spread across my face cause I knew who it already was.

He slowly turned to see an extremely pissed off Rebecca. He roughly let go of my chin. And turned toward her. "He finally makes his appearance." A smile slowly appeared on her face, and she truly didn't seem like herself.

"You know the only reason I don't beat the living shit out of you is because I don't want to make your brother to feel uncomfortable. But if you ever put a finger on her again, I'll break it." She said. Her eyes seemed blank but her smile gave me chills. As she spoke her accent was even thicker than before. She was even more badass than the day I met her.

"I'd like to see you-" before he could finish someone interjected. "Oh brother, would you stop throwing your testosterone around. It's getting quite suffocating to breathe in this small ass hallway." It was Kyle. Kyle was this dude's brother. Poor Kyle....don't get me wrong I don't really like either of them, but damn to have a sibling like Thomas must be....stressful.

"Fuck Off, Kyle." He said as his voice got more menacing. And his body got more defensive like he was ready to fight. And Rebecca was just standing there with a smile like she was taunting him....daring him to hit her.

"Oh my dear brother, might I remind you that you are still in hot shit with the school and if you do one more indecent thing your out. And you don't want dad to find out about that now would we?" Thomas glances at Kyle with an annoyed scowl on his face. He slowly began to back off. "Fine. I'll let it go. But trust. I'm coming for you," he glances over at me, "and your new friend as well."

She walked up to him. "Por favor, I'll be waiting papi." She said. He smiled and walked away, completely ignoring Kyle as he left.

"See you at home, brother!" Kyle screamed.