flustered

He was flustered. His eyes darted between my eyes and lips. He suddenly straightened himself, closing the gap between us. "Should I not worry about my friend?" he said.

Ouch. Friend? Come on. My gaze falters and began to look away from him and start putting away the meds. "Yea. I guess you can. So why did you guys decide to go to the party and start a brawl?" I said.

He seemed to relax. Does my presence bother him that much?

"Not something you need to worry your pretty little head about. How about you? Why you'd not come to school? Becks kind of kept it short and didn't tell me much." He asked. Did he really think I was about to talk to him when he wouldn't tell me anything? I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nothing to worry your pretty little head about." I said looking him square in the eyes. "Now, move." I said tapping his chest. When he didn't move, I tried to side step him but he was already in front of me. "Come on, little owl. Ease my worried little heart?"

I ignored him and tried to sidestep him again, but of course it didn't work. An irritated huff left my lips as I looked up at him. "If someone were to come into your life and threatened your loved ones would you sit by and do nothing? Would you allow them to feel like what they do to you is okay? Not only did he threaten my friends he also threatened my family." He said while looking at me with those deep brown eyes.

Ill be completely honest, I didn't hear none of that. He is extremely close.

"Now I told you my secret, now tell me yours?" He said with a smile. My eyes went to his lips. They were so soft looking, moist. I want to kiss him. There was an ache in me that only he could calm, and all I wanted was him to subdue it. It was like his lips were pulling me closer to him.

"Little Owl?"He said. He was looking at me as if he was waiting for a response. Was he talking to me? I looked up at him and our eyes met again.

"Im sorry. Did you say something?" My voice came out a lot softer than I wanted it to. His eyes seemed like they became darker and it made my body melt. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

"Your one dangerous young lady, you know that?" he said in a whisper. As he spoke his voice trembled. I could tell that his body was tense. Was I making him uncomfortable? Though I didn't really want to, I began to step back to give him space.

He suddenly walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind him and moved his way in front of me. Every ounce of confidence I had from the beginning was gone. His breathing was uneven and heavy and it made my core scream.

He was so close that if he were to say anything our lips would immediately touch and that's all I really want at this moment. He soon snaked his arm round my waist to draw me even closer. I could feel his hardness against me my core and it made me shiver.

"Don't start something and try to leave." He said in a hot whisper. His voice came out rough and low. His lips  brushed pass mine as he spoke which made me jump in his arms.

"I thought you said you don't mess around with friends or whatever?" my voice came out a lot softer than I wanted it. I wanted to scream at my inability to remember what he actually said that day, but my mind couldn't stop daydreaming about his lips.

He chuckled. "Your really thinking about that right now?" I moved my head back so I could look him in his eyes. That comment brought me out of the moment for a bit. I didn't want this to be a casual thing. I like him. And I want him to like me.

"Tate.." I said trying to look him in the eyes but they were on my lips and the look in his eyes were knee weakingly delicious. ".....I like yo-"

He cut me off with the most delicate yet powerful kiss. It was a quick chaste one at first. As if he was testing, making sure that I was alright. His lips were so soft and attentive, like he was scared it wasn't real. And I wanted more.

I pushed my worried to the side and slammed my lips to his. This kiss was completely different from the first. More intense. It was like we were begging each other not to pull away with just the movements of our lips. Our movement was sloppy and everywhere. I hoped he couldn't tell this was my first ki-

"Is this you first time kissing someone?" He said pulling away breathless. My cheeks warmed. Was it that obvious? I looked away from him and nodded slowly.

A low groan came from him. He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and picked me up gently and sat me down on the sink. His hands began to slowly glide between my thighs, and I could feel my in body go rigid. I was so nervous I didn't know what to do with myself.

He slowly began to spread my legs open so one of the was on each of his sides. He began to pull me closer so that we were pressed against each other. "Your killing me, little owl." His breathing came out shaky and I couldn't help but giggle. His eyes shot to mine and my giggling stopped. His eyes moved back to my lips and his hands began to touch them lightly.

"I'm gonna kiss you again. Just take it slow and follow my pace." He said in a whisper, I nodded in response and began to brace myself.

His lips were so delicious. Our lips moved against each other slow and sweet. I could feel my core tighten and my body ached for him to be closer. He grabbed me by my legs and began to wrap them around my waist. My arms immediately went around his neck.

I began pull him closer. I wanted to be melted against him. A sudden groan came from his lips. "Little owl, I'm begging you. Stop moving. I don't want to start something you aren't ready for." He whispered. Against my lips.

"I'm sorry. I just..." my words trailed off he began to move and sit on the closed toilet seat. I was now sitting on top of his straddling his waist. My eyes widen when I could feel something poke me. A warmth came over my cheeks. He began to kiss my cheek, nose, and then backs to my lips. His tongue trailed against my bottom lips asking for entrance and I hesitantly allow it. His tongue began dance with mine and the feeling of his tongue made me moan.

I could feel my heart slamming against my chest and my breathing began to stop. I pulled away from him. I could catch my breath for some reason. My lungs began to burn.

"What's wrong?" Tate said the lust in his voice was quickly turning into worry.

"Inhaler. Cabinet." Was all I was able to get out. He pulled me off his lap and began to look for the inhaler. When he found it he kneeled next to me and put the inhaler to my lips. I took to pumps and my breathing began to even.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded. I really just had a freaking attack while having make out session with Tate. Of all the times in the world for that to happen.

"Sorry." I said. He shook his head. "No. Your good. We probably should've stopped anyway. Before we did something we'd regret." He said while getting up.

Regret? Did he regret this? "Regret? Tate do you-" before I could ask him anything my dad voice yelled up the stairs.

"Time for dinner everybody! Come down to eat!" He screamed to us. Tate opened the door and left me where I was without a word. I began to chase after him but I bump into Becks. "Whoa. You ok?" She asked. She looks me over and I do the same with her.

Her eyes eyes were a little re and swollen. "What about you?" She stayed silent.

"Talk after dinner?" I said and she nodded. "Talk after dinner." She said in a agreement.