day at the mall

Tomorrow couldn't come any faster. I was so excited I could hardly contain it. I never realized how badly I missed the outside world. But now that I'm going out to the mall tomorrow, I have never been happier. Having a normal day out with friends. Me, Becks, Tim, Hell even Mike. And last but not least, Tate. And I would be lying if I didn't say I was ecstatic to have a break from Milly. Sweet lady, boring as hell.

There were conditions though. I had to take my morning treatment earlier than usual, and then right before we left. Also, everyone who was present had to have and inhaler with them and Tim or Becks had to carry my meds for the day. But it was all worth it.

"You ready, mi amor!?" Becks yelled out the window of her car and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm ready, mi amiga!" I yelled back.

"Then get you ass in the car!" Tim screamed.

I laugh and made my way in the backseat. And I realized it was only us three. Worry shot threw me. Tate said he had a training and a fight last night?

Did he get hurt?

Why isn't he here?

"Where Tate? Panic was clear in my voice. And I could feel my heart drumming.

"No. No. No. He's fine. Him, Mike, and Dad had to do something today and he forgot. He's okay." Tim rushed out. I was almost convince when that awkward smile appeared on his face.

"Your lying! You always have that weird smile on your face when you lie." I said. Why would he lie? Is it that serious? Why are we going to the mall? We should be going to see him!

"Bebe, you need to calm down. How about we call him?" She said while grabbing her phone and and inhaler out of her bag. She handed me the inhaler and began calling Tate.

"Hello? Heyy. So did you tell Loni you had a fight last night? You did!? Well can you please confirm to her that you are completely fine. That you are at home with you dad and brother doing something and your completely okay. Why? Cause she's freaking a bit and we need her to calm down. Alright." Becks pulled the phone away from her ear and handed it to me. "For you."

I took two pumps of my inhaler before I spoke. "Tate? Are you ok? Where are you? You said you wouldn't make me worry? Did you get hurt? Do we need to come and-"

"Wow. Wow. Wow. Calm down, little bird. I'm completely fine. I swear it. Don't even have a scratch on me." He said cutting me off.

Little bird? That's new. "But Tim was lying."

"I was not!" Tim yelled.

"Whenever you lie, you always have that awkward smile on your face. Like you got caught doing something you shouldn't have been doing." I said.

He seemed like he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.

"Tim is awkward in life. It's just the way he is." Becks said.

"I am not awkward. I have you know people find me quiet sociable. Actually, I'm probably the most liked Mancini to ever walk the halls of that damn school." Tim said offended.

"Oh yeah and I'm the fucking Queen bee." Becks said sarcastically. The two began to go back and forth and a small smile came across my face.

"Little owl." My attention went back to the phone.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I promise. I'm fine. I'll come visit you later tonight to prove it, deal?" He said.

"Deal." I said.

"Now put me on speaker phone and hand me to Becks." He asked and I did as he told. Becks and Tim were still bickering. Becks reached out for the phone unconsciously and just held it.