you are a....

"What do you want?" Tate said coldly.

"Hey. Meloni, right?" Thomas said. His smile seemed to reach his forehead. It was creepy, like the joker, but worst. I didn't respond and just glared at him. He looked bad, maybe just as bruised and beaten as the boys or maybe worst. One of his eyes were black and blue, and the left side of his mouth swollen and his bottom lip was cut. I'm surprised he can talk properly.

"You talk to me, not her." Tate said low and deadly. I know this isn't the time but oh my god that was hot.

"Why? Jealous? Hey, Loni. If you want someone to show you a good time why don't you ditch the walking STD and come my way." He said winking at me. I visibly cringe.

"If he's a STD, your herpes." I said. I don't think that sentence technically makes since, he's dumber than I am so I don't think he'll notice.

A sarcastic laugh left Thomas's mouth, but you could tell that he was everything but happy. He looked like he wanted to say something but Tate moved in front of me so I was out of Thomas's view.

"I'll ask you again, what do you want?" He said.

"Just wanted to know how your house was? I heard it got violated. Vandalized. Destroyed." He said mockingly.

"You would know. Since your the one who did it." Tate said blankly.

"No it wasn't. There is no evidence to back up that terrible claim." He said innocently.

"We have video evidence." Tate said

"I know. I saw it. Someone in all black, but sadly he never turned toward the camera, so you don't actually know who it is. It could honestly be anyone. And in the business you dad is in, the list of suspects is long. I doubt they are even looking for a high school kid." Thomas creepy ass smile returned and Tates body physically tensed.

"Hell, I could even file a report myself on you and your brothers for harassing me and beating me to a pulp at my own party." He said. Tate seemed like he was ready to lunge but I stepped out and stood next to him so I could be in Thomas's view.

"If you even think about it, I promise I will have a team of lawyers so far up your ass you future kids will still be paying off your fuck ups." I said staring coldly at him.

"Excuse me?" He said with that creepy as smile.

"Two counts of sexual harassment. One against, a young black woman with a sickness, whose barely able to protect herself. And the other against a transgender Latina women. Both have several count of witnesses. Then several counts of hate speech and hate crimes against 5 people of color. And since you so graciously brought up that little brawl, we could easily say it was self defense, since you were the one who through the first punch. And trust me you might be big shit here, but if I were to take your little ass to the city, you'd be reduce to the nothing you are. You are a racist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic, limp dick, wanna be trump. And I will eat your ass alive. So you had better leave me and mine alone." My words came out strong and fierce and I meant every word of it.  While I strared him down I just prayed my body didn't betray me and I have an episode in front of them.

Slow breaths. Take it easy, Loni. Focus.

His smile slowly faded as he looked between me and Tate. "You heard the lady. Leave." Tate growled out behind me. Thomas just rolled his eyes and walked away. I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Jesus. He's fucking psycho." I whispered to myself.

"You do know Herpes is a type of STD right?" Tate said behind me. I turned around to look at him and saw the slight amusement in his eyes. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"You basically said we were the same." He said. The little bit of humor in his eyes and voice seemed to fade.

"Your nothing like him. Though you are a dickhead, you are not malicious or evil, like that little spawn of satan." I said.

"Good to know. Happy you don't hate me." He said with a smile.

"I don't hate you." It's actually the opposite. "I would just prefer some space right now. So I can handle somethings alone." I said hoping he'd catch the hint. His eyes narrowed at me.

"Go to class. I'll see you at lunch." Was all he said before he turned and walked away.

After my class, Becks, Tate, Mike, and Tim, waited for me outside my class like a pack of wolves. When Becks notices me she quickly makes her way to me and began to look me over. "Are you ok? Did he touch you? Want me to kill him?" She said. There was no humor in her voice. She was dead serious.

I shook my head. "I'm fine. He didn't scare me." I said.

"On the contrary she scared him." Tate said with a hint of what seemed like pride in his voice. This trying to get over him thing is gonna be hard if he keeps..... god I'm so down bad for him, I don't even think it's possible.

I ignore him, and kept my eyes on Becks. "Like I said I'm fine. Have you seen Kyle?" I asked. A sadness washed over her face, she shook her head no.

I could see all three of the boys visible tense. "Why would you go looking for him?" Said Mike.

"He's my friend. Outside of Loni, he's the only one I got. And I'm worried. I wasn't able to check up on him at the party cause I was too worried about you guys." She said.

"Ouch, Becks. The only one?" Said Tim as he tries to balance himself on his crutches. Mike and Tate seemed like they agreed.

"I'm not completely sure what category you guys are in yet. Soon I will, and in order for me to know we would actually have to talk about it. Until then give me some time." She said. And the three of them nodded. I couldn't help but smile. Progress. That's my girl.

"Alright, let's go eat." Said Mike