things happened

My body immediately melted as his lips touched mine. However this time was different. Last time, it was more desperate, this time.....it was....I don't know. It was like we needed to feed each other.

His lips and mine were doing a beautiful dance that made my very core scream. He was leading and I followed eagerly.

I wanted to be closer to him.

I used one hand to balance me and brought the other to cup his face. It slowly moved down his cheek to the back of neck with out faltering in the kiss. I low groan came from his lips, and a shiver from him made me feel like I accomplished something. My hand slowly went from the back of his neck and slowly up the back of his head. I always wanted touch his hair, I always thought his buzz cut was cute. It was soft and strangely smooth, and I absolutely loved it.

He moaned into my lips. He pushed the canvas from between us and began to pull us up. His arms snaked around my waist and he quickly pulling me against him. We were both on our knees now.

Then I could feel him fumbling with something behind me. The apron I was wearing felt loose and the straps fell to my side. He broke from the kiss and pulled my apron from over my head and he did the same to his.

He grabbed the aprons and laid them behind me, but he didn't leave from my closeness. I stayed where I was and so did he. I was still sitting in front of him my arms now on his chest, while his arms reached around me and as he laid the aprons on the floor. Once he was done he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my neck. As if he was inhaling my scent.

It was just us here. Me and Tate. No judgement. No rules. No-

.....rules???......

The RULES!

Oh my god what the hell am I doing!

I pulled away from him and stood and my hands went to my lips. Fuck! FUCK. Why did we do that? I began to nervously pace the room. I can't believe I allowed that. He doesn't even like me. Why...? What...?

Once the I was able to calm down a little, I realized Tate hadn't moved and I was now standing behind him. "Tate...." We just broke every single rule that I had.

"Sorry." Was all he said. He watched me for awhile and just huffed out a breath. "Lets just finish this up. Finish the sketch. And once your done, I'll take you home. I'll finish the painting my self." He began to pick up the canvas I was working on and handed it to me. Once he realized I wasn't done freaking out he just laid it back down on the floor and began to set up his painting stuff again. And he began to start on the painting he was doing earlier.

I watched him attentively, though I started my pacing again, trying to understand what the hell just happened.

Shit!.....we shouldn't have done that......but it was nice......it was stupid......but nice.......I mean.....well we already started....like.......what's the harm in finishing it.

No. No. I stared at his back. My eyes landed on the part of his tattoo that always like out. I really want to see it.

MELONI!!!!

Get that shit out of your head NOW. He said he didn't like messing with virgins or whatever.

.........then why does he keep messing with me!?

"Why do you keep doing stuff like that?" I asked in a whispered in a bit of irritated voice. Also confused. My arms went around my waist where his hands once were. I missed there presence already. I watched him shrug his shoulders. God he had a nice back.....

Maybe if I just.....a little hug won't hurt.

Before I knew what I was doing, I began to walk over to him and grab his arm to stop him from painting. His body stiffened under my touch, and I couldn't help but smile at his reaction. So I did have some type of affect on him. Okay. Now just ask him what he wants.....that's all you want to know. You don't have to do anything else.