The first day without the mist...

The whole Manhattan was in Chaos. People felt like they were going crazy. They are seeing monsters. The worse is that Olympius could be seen if you just lift up your head.

At Long Island, Chiron was sending the campers all over the place. People were rushing here and there. Even the Romans were busy.

The only person who wasn't aware of the whole thing was Percy. He was still asleep in his bunk until Annabeth barged in.

"Wake up, Seaweed brain!!!! Manhattan is getting attack!!!!" screamed Annabeth.

"Send someone else!" murmured Percy in his sleep.

Annabeth was furious and pushed him off his bed. "The mist is gone and people are in danger!!"

Now Percy was wide awake. "Alright. Could you go out so that I could change?" said Percy.

Annabeth's face soften and walked out the door. Percy sighed and changed. His girlfriend is always serious. But what can he do?? He loved her with all his life. He just have to listen.

He walked out and saw everyone rushing about. Both Greek and Roman. Percy scanned the crowd and saw Annabeth talking to Chiron.

He smirked and walked to them. "Hey, beautiful." He said and gave a kiss on Annabeth's cheek.

Annabeth blushed a little and continued her conversation with Chiron. "What do you mean Hecate is sick?"

Now Percy was dumbfounded. A goddess getting sick?? How can?

Chiron just shook his head. "I think Hecate was given  avirus by Gaia before the war and now it had spreaded. Apollo had to put her in deep slumber so that he could find a way to cure her and she would not die. Because of that, the mist was lifted.

Both Percy and Annabeth were in shock. Chiron just sighed "You guyss have to get to Manhattan ASAP. There is a Hydra attacking innocent people. The others are waiting for you two. Go now."

They nodded and ran towards the entrance to find Leo, Calypso(Leo saved her), Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper, Nico, Thalia, Reyna, Rachel and Will.

"Hey Perce!! Finally awake huh?" joked Leo. Percy grinned at him and they set off in a miniture van. Guess who was driving??

Okay guyss this is my first chapter. I hope you all like it!!