Reynico

As promise. Enjoy! Sorry as this is not my chapter but one from Google. Credits to the one who made this. I do not own anything in this story. Thank you.

The clanking of swords were heard throughout the whole camp. Campers where surrounding the training ground looking at Reyna Avilo-Ramirez Arellano and Nico dI Angelo sparring.

Nico dodge Reyna's attack. She attempted again to swing at him but failed. Nico smirked. "Off your game already huh Reyna?" Reyna gritted through her teeth "Shut it di Angelo."

They continued to sword fight. Campers around them were making bets on who will win. Nico let his guard down for one second giving Reyna a perfect opportunity to attack.

She jumped on top of the son of Hades. Reyna grinned and she held her sword against Nico's neck. "Off your game already huh Nico?"she mimicked.

Nico was aware of how close they were. How her body was touching his. It made his heart skip a beat. Reyna just had that affect on him. Nico dismissed his lovestruck thoughts and shadow travelled away from Reyna.

He couLD still feel her warmth. "No powers." Reyna whined when she realized what had happened. The campers around them were in shock. Reyna the great praetor of the Twelfth legion Fulminata was whining. Whining at Nico di Angelo, the son of Hades.

The praetor didn't even had the time to get up because Nico jumoed on top of her. Nico chuckled at the daughter of Bellona, the roman war goddess face. "No so fun being under is it?"

Reyna groaned. "Fine." She said. "It us a tie." All campers where sad of the result and started to leave. Leaving Reyna and Nico alone together. "Rematch?" Nico asked.

Reyna shurgged which was quite a feat since that a fourteen year old boy was on top of her. "Sure." She said. They got up and 'clank', they continued to fight. Both still  remembering the touch of one another.

They fought and they fought and they fought. They fought until both of them were breathing heavily, figuratively 'dying' of thirst. So the two decided to take a break.

Reyna leaned against Nico. She looked up at him and smiled "Not bad Nico." Nico retured the same gesture "Right back at ya." They looked into each other's eyes contemplating what would happen next.

Reyna wanted to kiss him so badly but Venus's words were ringing loudly at the back of her mind. No demigod would heal your heart. She silently cursed the love goddess which caused pink lighting crackling in the sky and thought to herself.

Why does my love life have to be so complicated? She remembered everything that happened today. The laughs they shared. The touches they embraced.

She decided that the love goddess couldn't decide what she did. Screw Venus. So she did something that she didn't even know she had the bravery to do. She kissed Nico and to her surprise HE KISSED BACK.