Kallie Jones

Sorry guyss for not updating. My family just moved to Geelong and we had no WiFi until today. I am ginna make it up to you all by updating twice if I can. So enjoy!

Kallie Jones
Ah... Will Solace. Hottest and most talented guy in school. He is so perfect with his blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind personality and nice to everyone.

Opps! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kallie Jones and I the the hottest girl in school. I practically own Beadle high(A/N I madw it up). With my brown curly hair and solf caramel eyes, all boys love me. Well, except Will.

Kallie Solace does sound nice, don't you think. Will Solace has no girlfriend and turns down every girl in school except me, well because I haven't ask him out yet. I know that he will except me.

I so gonna ask him out today. As I walk into the school, I saw my future husband. There at his locker, reading poetry? (*cough* Apollo's side *cough*) I swayed my hips as I walked to him. When I came near, hE lifted his head.

"Hi Will, would you want to go for a movie with me?" I asked with my sweetest voice.

He frowned but then the bell rang. He smiled then. "Umm, can you meet me after school and I will tell you my answer?" He said and rushed off. He is so into me. I smirked.

After school...

I have been waiting for the end of the school fir centuries. Okay maybe not but it felt like it. I walked all over the school to find my lovely husband only to get shocked when I reached the carpark.

There was my husband making out with an guy. I screamed. I have waited my entire life for him. I have planned our wedding, honeymoon, how many children to have and even their names.

My husband shouldn't be gay. When they heard me scream they jumped aparr. "Oh, hi Kallie." said Will embarrassingly. I vision turned red and I yelled at the goth boy.

"Stay away from my husband. He is not gay." I shouted.

Goth boy eyed me." The last time I checked he wasn't married and I was his boyfriend. " he said with a deadly calm voice which sent shivers down my spine.

Will then walked to him and wrapped his arms around his shoulder."Yes I am gay and he is my boyfriend." He said smiling.

I choked out a sob. Goth boy looked at Will and said "Jason's dad wants to meet us. We have to go now." He said.

"Sure but no shadow traveling." Will said.

"Too late." He said and they dissolved into the darkness.