Kate Rivers

Are you guys enjoying my story? I hope so but never mind. Now enjoy the story!

Kate Rivers
Hi, my name is Kate Rivers and I am the hottset, richest and most popular girl in Convent Highschool (A/N This is my school so if your school is the same, tell me.) I have been queen bee of the school since junior high.

Everyone worship me except this girl Piper McLean. She came to school last week and my place as queen bee was soon taken by her. I mean she has choppy brown hair, kaleidoscope eyes and tan skin which is obviously fake. Second, she is the daughter of Tristan McLean. That made her popular as soon as she step into my property.

Third, she rejects all boys in school saying that she has a boyfriend. I mean who would date an ugly girl like her. She isn't like me. I have platinum blonde hair (A/N she dyed it), crystal blue eyes (A/N she wears contacts) and a nice tan (A/N obviously fake). I am perfect.

To keep my place, I bully her everyday. But she never shows emotion to me which anger me more. So now we have Greek class with Mrs.Annika. And yeah the Greek gods were revealed last week so we have Greek class in addition.

With that I think Athena, the goddess of beauty is my mom (A/N Idiot!). Now back to class. We were listening to Mrs.Annika droning on about the gods when suddenly a phone rang.

In Mrs.Annika class, we have strict rules that if someone calls you have to put on speaker mode and talk to that person for at least two minutes before telling the person.

I looked up to see who was the lucky person and yes, it was that idiot girl, Piper McLean. Mrs.Annika looked at her and she picked up her phone (A/N just think that Hephaetus had made monster proof phone for them).

(J- Jason, P-Piper and normal for Kate Rivers POV)

J- Hey Pipes

P- Hi Jase, why did you call? You know I have class now.

Who is that person on the phone with that ugly girl?

J- Dad called and what us to meet him.

P- *groans* Is my mom gonna come?

J- All of them are gonna be there. They said they have something special plan for us.

P- Any idea what is it?

J- Nope.

P- Okay...

Then that girl looked at Mrs.Annika gave her look telling her to continue talking for another one minute.

P- Anything else?

J- Oh yeah. Just now some slut for my school claims that she is your half-sister and she was punished by your mom.

P- Really? So when do I have to go?

J- How about now? I am coming through the window no-

Then suddenly a blonde hair guy with crystal blue eyes crashed in. Boy he was hot. Piper then jump up and yelped "Jason!" And she ran up to him. The hot guy stood up and smiled "I think I should have walk through the door." He chuckled. Piper just smiled and kissed him.

Oh my gosh, that ugly girl just kissed that hot guy. I couldn't take it and walked towards tge hot guy whike swaying my hips. "Hey hot stuff, my house tonight?"

Instead of a yes, he just gave me a disgusted look and said "Don't call me hot stuff. I have a name and it is Jason. And take a no as an answer cause I have a girlfriend." He said whie wrapping his arms around Piper.

"Come on. Dump that ugly girl and I can give you more pleasure." I said flirtatiously. He just said "Move. If you aren't Piper McLean than stay far away."

"Ya stay away from my boyfriend or I will hurt you more than you think." said Piper.

"You shouldn't take to me like that. I am the daughter of Athena, the goddess of beauty." I snapped. The couple looked at ne stunned at first and I thought that the boy would dump the girl and come to me but instead both of them laughed "Honey," said Piper. "Don't you honey me." I hissed.

She just shrugged at me and continued "Athena is the goddess of wisdom and Aphrodite, who is my mom is only the goddess of beauty."

"Who says your mom is Aphrodite? You must be to ugly that she dumped you." I said.

Jason that shot in "Don't you say that to Pipes. Pipes baby I think we should tell this girl who we are." Piper nodded and cleared her throat. "I am Piper McLean, daughter of Tristan McLean and Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. I am one of the seven. I am the head counselor of Aphrodite cabin, freerer of Hera, the queen of Olympius. I am the best at charmspeak. Defeated Khione, the snow goddess twice. Won Heracles and got the Cornucopia and holder of Katroparis. Defeated the Earth goddess, Gaia. A heroine of Olympius."

We looked at her stunned and then Jason said "I am Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, Zeus for you in Greek. Ex-praetor of the Roman legion. Freerer of Juno, defeated the snow goddess once, defeated Gaia, harnessed venti, slayer of many monsters and hero of Olympius. Now bye mortals."

And they flew away.

Crappy chapter but I hope you enjoy. Vote and comment! Thanks!