Trevor Mclaren

Hiya guyss I changed my story name. Do you think it is lame? Ughh I don't care but hey this is a chapie (not the robot chapie) about Percy but another guys point of view. So enjoy!

Trevor Mclaren
Hi guys. My name is Trevor Mclaren. And a week before, we found out that the Greek gods are real and so are their children. I am the hottest, richest, most popular and sexiest guy in school. All girls fall for me and I am the Goode Highschool swim captain. Well until this dude called Percy Jackson came to school.

Perseus Jackson or Percy, he prefered to be called came back to Goode Highschool, according to some of my friends. He studied here but was gone for a year. And now he is back stealing my shine.

No girls came to ask me out and my title of swim captain was at risk. Now let me describe a little bit of this Jackson guy. He has jet-black messy hair, sea green eyes, perfectly well-toned body and abs. He makes me think of Poseidon but he can never be a demigod.

No wonder all girls would swoon all over him. He broke all my swimming records and other swimming records that can't be broken but he did it.

It has been a week since he was back and my title of King in the school was inching its way to that Percy. I was in stake so I decided to have a showdown with him.

So one day during lunch, I marched to his table, seeing him munching on blue cookies. "Hey Perseus, how about a swimming competition after school?"

Percy spitted out his cookies and stared at me eyes widen. I snickered at him. "You scared Perseus?" He just laughed at me. "Its Percy by the way. And why not?"

I nodded grimly and walked out of the cafeteria.

Time lapse to after school...

It was now after school and I was already at the pool doing warm ups still no sign of Percy. I smirked. Maybe he's scared at losing me.

But I was so wrong. Not soon after he came in, in his sea green with blue waves swimming trunks. He gave me a goofy grin but I ignored him. My friend, Maxon will be the referee. "Hey Jackson how about a three lap swim?" He grin and gave me thumbs up.  We stood at the edge and Maxon blowed the whistle.

I jumped into the pool and so did Percy. I kept my pace.

Swim...swim...breath...swim...swim...breath...swim...swim...breath

And soon I finished and touched the wall. I turned around to see Percy but he wasn't there. I snickered but a voice rang out "You still there huh?"

I turned around in shock. There sat Percy on the bench wipping his haie with a towel. "How...how..." I stared to stammer. He rolled his eyes and said "I won. No more. I have to go."

I was in shock but recovered. I hurried and shouted "Stand there. Don't you know who am I?" Percy raised his eyebrows and looked at me. "I am the son of Poseidon. And his favorite. Now bow before mortals!" I said proudly but everything was fake. Both my parents are alive and I am not ADHD nor have dyslexia.

All the people at the pool bowed before me except Percy. Instead he laughed until tears form in his eyes and he fell to the ground. I was now pissed off "What are you laughing at?" I growled sat him.

"You...son hahah of Poseidon.. hahah!" He said through laughter. I was now red with anger and embarrassment. "I am not lying. Bow before me now you mortal." I shouted.

He suddenly stood up and looked seriously at me. "You are no son of Poseidon." He said. I looked at him and panicked. "Prove it." I hissed. He took out a pen and uncapped it. A sward sprung out and I back off. Percy started to say "I am Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon. I fought a Minotaur twice at the age of twelve, beat Ares, the war god at thirteen, retrieve Zeus' lighting bolt, went through the sea of monsters, retrieve the golden fleece, held up Olympius with my girlfriend, went through the labyrinth, fought the titan lord, Kronos, retriever of the golden eagle of the twelve legion, ex-praetor of the Roman legion, fell into Tartarus, slayer of many monsters, defeated mother earth and hero of Olympius."

As he said a sea green aura wrapped around him and he was wearing a warrior's outfit. Everyone bowed before him. I stuttered. "I still don't believe you." I looked at me with the corner of the eye.

"How about this?" He said and the whole pool of water was above my head. He dropped the water on me and walked out saying "By the way, I  am Poseidon's favorite son. Not some mortal."