Tyler Grant

So you all wanted a Calypso chapter. So I might as well do it. So enjoy!

Tyler Grant
Yo, yo, yo. Tyler Grant here. Mr. Popularity, richest guy and hottest with a burn sound. ShzzZz! I am currently studying in Dayringler High (A/N Sorry if this is your school). All girls swoon for me and all boys want to be me.

I have brown messy hair and green forest eyes. I have muscles, plus four packs and a very nice tan. My dad is a actor while my mom is his secretary.

I am rich, hot, sexy, all in a perfect package. Again I dumped my current girlfriend, Magsie for this new girl. All girls love me except her. She hardly given me a glance.

She has blonde but frame with brown coloured hair, caramel eyes that melt you in no time and she has Greek features. Her name is Calypso. Nah not the Oyigia Calypso.(If he ever knew...) She is hot, a beautiful chick that you never seen before.

So far she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I am gonna make her mine. (A/N Trying not to gag here.) I walked into the school with minions following behind me and there I saw my goddess by her locker.

She looked energetic that day. Not like the normal shy, quiet her. But that made me want her more. I walked to her, with a dazzling (A/N More like disgusting) smile and walked to her.

"Hey babe, my house tonight. My mom and dad aren't home. So when do I pick you up?" I said seductively.

"Go away. The answers no and I have a boyfriend." she snarled at me.

I was taken back a little. No girl rejected me before.

"Don't play hard to get baby. I know you want me. Dump the boy and come with me." I chuckked.

She gave me glares of daggers. She kneed me where the sun doesn't shine and walked of for Greek Mythology while murmuring "I will go with you when you get me out of Ogigyia. Wait I am already out."

My minions helped me up and I smirked. Fiesty huh, I like Fiesty girls. I stalked of to Greek which I have with Callie.

As we are in, Mrs. Taylor waljed up and started talking abput the Greek God's when a piercing ring rang out. It sang:

"This boy is on fire,

He's walking on fire."

I turned to see who's idiotic phone was that but to see Callie take out her phone. It was weird not like our normal smartphones. Mrs. Taylor gave her a looke and she nodded.

In class, we are suppose to pick up any phone call on speaker. I gave her a pitiful look but she ignored me. She pressed answer and a male voice rang out.

(C for Calypso, L for Leo and Italics for Tyler's thinking)

L: Sunshine!

Sunshine? Who dares give my gal a nickname.

C: What is it and why my ringtone is this song again?

Callie knows this guy and she is smiling brightly at the phone. The last time a guy gave her a nickname he ended up a black eye.

L: Come on sunshine. Can't a guy call his girlfriend. Dad said that your cousin (A/N Is Zeus her cousin or nephew?) wants to meet us. Plus I miss you.

Girlfriend? Hey no one is touching my gal.

C: It has only been an hour since you seen me, Valdez. You still haven't answer my second question.

She isn't angry of being called his girlfriend. This. Is bad.

L: You just won't give up huh? I want you to remember me. I'm scared that you will forget me.

Idiot. I am starting to hate this guy.

C: Well I can't stop thinking about you when I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!

Ouch my ear. Her voice is high and ahain SHE'S F****** PREGNANT.

I stood up looking at her in utter shock with the whole class and Mrs. Taylor. She seems like she is to into the conversation that she didn't remember us.

L: Sunshine, your pregnant?

Idiot. She just shouted at you telling she is pregnant.

C: Yes I am. And don't think of telling Piper or even Aphrodite cause I you did, you are going to stay in the infirmary for weeks.

Woah, Callie threatening... Wait she is pregnant. Wake up she's pregnant!

L: I'm gonna be a dad. Woah...

C: Yes Leo. Now what is it about Zeus meeting us?

L: Oh that. Dad didn't tell me but he is gonna pick you up like now.

And the line went dead and a bright light appeared. Two people appearex. One man and a teenager.

"Sunshine!" screamed the teenager. He looked like a Spanish Latino elf to me.

"Leo." Chirped Calypso.

Both of them hug and kissed. They what? Kissed. I ran to the Latino elf and yelled "Why are you kissing my girlfriend?"

The Latino elf was gonna say something but was beaten by Calypso. "The last time I checked I was Leo's girlfriend and I am pregnant with his child. Now scram of before my father in law disingrenate you." She threatened.

"Father in law huh?" Suddenly said the man. Calypso blushed and Leo chuckled. "Come on, Sunshine. Let's get you to Will and see how well is our child doing."

Calypso nodded and they were gone in a bright light.

Caleo! And mini Caleo. I gad no idea until I thought of this. Hope you all liked it!
Vote and comment!