Jasper Tyler

If you are guessing, yes they are brother and sister. Now just read my wonderful story.

A/N: I do not own any of the pjo or hoo characters rick riordan does.

Jasper Tyler
Hi ladies. Very nice to meet you all. I am Jasper Tyler, hottest boy in school, head of the football team and all girls love me except one, Annabeth Chase. She has princess blonde hair, stormy grey eyes , tan skin which is real and she is muscular. You could just say she is flawless and she is the only one for me.

I have dark hair and sea blue eyes. With this I call myself a son of Zeus. Right, the Greek god were revealed some time ago. I can tell her that and she will surely fall for me. She is like the second hottest girl in school next to my sis.

Today I decided to follow her (A/N stalker much) and find the right time to ask her out.

Time lapse to school...

When I reached school, there I saw my girl standing by her locker reading. Forgot to say that she is the smartest girl in school. I walked to her, wanting to ask her out but a jock beat me.

"Hey babe, my house tonight at eight." said the jock. Annabeth look at him and rolled her eyes saying. "I have a boyfriend." The jock frowned and ask, how does he looks like.

Annabeth started starting at space and said "He has messy black hair, sea green eyes that you melt everytime you look in it, tan skin and very muscular."

The jock sulked and went off. When I heard everything sge said I confirmed that she was in love with me. I have black hair, sea blue eyes not green though, I am tan and muscular. Yup I am that guy. I made up my mind to ask her out today after school.

Time lapse after school...

My Annabeth was sitting by the fountain reading by herself and no one was there. I decided to ask her out now. I walked to her and called "Hey Annie. My house tonight at nine?"

Annabeth looked up from her book and gave me a disgust look. "The name's Annabeth. And I have a boyfriend." she said. I widen my eyes. I never got rejected before. How can she do that to me?

"Come on Annie. Everyone knows that you love me." I said. She rolled her eyes and shouted "Go away!"

I smirked "Come on babe. Don't play hard to get. Promise me and I'll go." I said while touching her hair. That was a wrong move. She suddenly grab my hand and judo flip me. I yelped both in pain and horror.

Suddenly a sea-green Maserati Spyder pulled at the school parking lot and a model like boy walked out. He had messy black hair, sea green eyes, muscular and had tan skin. If I were a girl I would drool all over him. But the weird part was he was wearing greek armor. He scanned the school and paused at me and Annabeth.

He started making his way to us whike shouting "Wise girl!" I looked up and saw Annabeth smirked. The boy ran to her, scoop her up and kissed her. Kissed her? I pulled the coupke away and screamed "Who are you and why are you kissing my girlfriend?"

The boy looked at me and said "I am her boyfriend and who are you?" Witg a taunting voice. I wavered. Suddenly my sis came. She was wearing a crop top with booty shorts, caked with make up.

"Hey handsome. Wanna play at my house tonight?" She said flirtatiously while tracing her finger at his arm. The boy gave her a disgust look and said "Move!"

My sis looked like she was about to cry. "What is your problem in screaming at my sis and kissing my girlfriend." I shouted at that boy.

Annabeth suddenly said from behind "I was never your girlfriend and this is Percy, my boyfriend. Now move before we hurt you. And seaweed brain, what is with you and the armor and why are you here?"

"Cover was blown and I miss you." The Percy guy said.

I still wouldn't give up. "Hey I am the son of Zeus. Now I command you to dump this guy and come with me." I said.

Suddenly my sis also piped up. I am the daughter of Aphrodite. So can we date?"

Both Annabeth and that Percy guy looked at us and laughed. Annabeth laughed until she was leaning against the fountain for support while Percy was rolling on the ground. Soon they stopped and I asked "Why are you guyss laughing?"

"Son of Zeus you say?" Annabeth said while taking a dagger out. I stepped back in horror. "Y-Yes." I said. She walked in front of me and instructed "Give me your hand."

I held out my hand and she slashed me with the dagger but it went through. "You are no demigod." She just said simply. I looked at her and gaped.

She just looked at ne and said "I am Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena."

The boy looked at me and said "I am Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. Both of us have lots of titles but we have no time to say it. Wise girl, Zeus called a meeting and the others are there already."

Annabeth nodded and both of them went away leaving me and my sister there.

Crappy chapter. So guyss if you're reading please vote and comment. Thanks!