No!! Never!!

This is the part where all of them react into going back highschool. They might be some error as I am still in middle school and have no idea how high school is so please forgive me of any error.

When everyone heard that they will be going back to highschool, they almost fainted.

"I will never go to school. Those boys are annoying!" said Thalia. She was the first to object.

Soon the others join in.

I don't want to go. CHB is cool and I don't want to leave. ~Leo

What is school? I never been there. How can I cope? ~Calypso

I'm to old fashion to go back. They will laugh at me. ~Hazel.

We have praetor stuff to do. ~Frank and Reyna.

I have no comment but I will never go back. The last time I went, gorgons attacked me. ~Percy

I'm scared I'll outsmart them. ~Annabeth

Hate school. ~Nico.

Same here. ~Jason

I will get bullied again! ~Piper

"Silence!" shouted Zeus and all the voices went down. "All of you are to go back school and no objections will be let."

Some people started to grumbled but was silenced by the glare of Zeus.

Poseidon cleared his throat "You alp will be given to a school and everything has been done for you. All of you will be going to different schools."

Percy frowned at the thought of going to a different school without  Annabeth.

Athena smiled and continued "Your schools and other stuff has been sent to your cabin. Get going and school start tomorrow. Your mission is to stop the monsters that attack the schools and bring back demigods."

With that the gods disappeared.

The next chapter will be about each of them going to different schools. So stay tune.

Genieve Juniver Jackson, daughter of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Jackson out.