Emma Brown

I will now write the ideas of my readers. Sorry to the person who gave me this idea as I am changing it a little and please bare with me. Thank you. Enjoy!!

Emma Brown
Hello my fellow friends and campers. Emma Brown here. I am a special daughter of both Poseidon and Athena. No one is to know about my birth.

Since born I was sent to earth by my parents to a foster family who loved me like their own child. To make me look normal I look like my foster parents until I am claimed by my parents. I also took my foster parents surname.

Why am I not a goddess? Easy. Poseidon and Athena use the same drink which Hades gave Hercules a long time ago. But I still have the same power as a demigod.

How I know all about this? Athena had visited me in my dreams on my twelfth birthday. She told me all this and I qas in shock. The only that bother the 15 year old me is why Athena and Poseidon would have a child.

I was now walking down central park and past Empire State building. I saw a couple an exact couple of Poseidon and Athena. I was curious. Why would my parents walk in the mortal world casually?

I walked to them and cleared my throat. Both of them turned around. The boy took out a pen while the girl took out a bone. I gasped again as the pen became a sword.

"Mom? Dad?" I whimpered. The boy look surprised. "Wise girl you were pregnant before?" The girl shook her head vigorously. "Nope."

"Okay... Who are you? Monster? Or one like us?" The boy asked. I shook my head. "I'm your daughter." The boy was taken back. So was the girl.

"You know Emma Brown. You visited me when I was twelve in my dream." I said pointing at the girl. The girl was thinking. "I'm guessing your mom is Athena."

I nodded. Both of them let down their alert. Why didn't we see you before in camp?" The boy asked. "Camp? What camp?"

The two look surprise. "New camper. Let's get her to camp."

Soon I was drag to a place where they called camp. The surrounding shock me. Wall climb, sword fighting, archery etc etc

"Welcome to Camp Half Blood." said my half sister. I gave her a small smile. Soon a guy who looked a littke like the girl came. "New camper huh." The guy asked. The girl nodded. "Hello, my name is Malcolm. Second head of the Athena cabin." The guy said.

"Emma Brown." I said timidly. "Welcome sister and...what?!"

I raised my eyebrows and I found out that I was glowing sea green and grey.

"Who are you?" The boy who brought me here demand.

Suddenly two person flashed in.