Proposals

This is chapters of couples proposals! So enjoy!

Percy and Annabeth
After a week they became gods/goddesse's, Percy decided to get his queen. That night Percy had plan a wonderful dinner and all.

They had enjoyed everything. Soon desert came and a basket full of fruits were placed at the couples table.

Annabeth gave Percy a weird look. Percy just grinned at her. He took an apple from the basket and threw it at Annabeth. She caught it and looked at the apple, said "You know in Greek, if you throw an apple, it means proposal you know."

And then she looked up to see Percy with one knee on the ground and a ring in his hand. Annabeth gasped. Chest filled with happiness and all.

Percy gave her his famous lopside grin and said "I love yoy, Annabeth Marie Chase. We have met eACH other since we were twelve. At first we hated each other but then we bece best friends. From there I held the sky for you and on my sixteenth birthday we officially became a couple. Then I fell to hell with you. That made me love you more. Now would you just make me the happiest man alive and become a queen of Olympius? Would you marry me?"

Annabeth eyes were now full of tears. She finally choked out a "Yes." And Percy smiled. He took the ring out of its box and slowly slipped the ring on Annabeth's ring finger when she pulled her hand bACK.

Frowning, he looked up to she a confuse face. She then said "But my mother hadn't gave us her blessing yet." Percy then smiled and kissed her temple. Her then murmured "I was old fashioned to ask your hand in marriage before proposing to you. She gave us her blessing. Now be a good girl and wear the ring."

Annabeth physically reliefed and place her hand out as Percy place the ring on her ring finger. She could see it clearly now. The ring was a silver band with two stones on the middle, which were sea green and grey.

"Its beautiful, Seaweed brain." She murmured. Percy smiled and kissed her while Annabeth kissed back under the moon.

Ahhhhhhh! So much feelllllls!
Vote and comment!