Emma Brown 2

Enjoy!

Two gods now stood before us. I looked at them in disbelief. "Mom?" said Blondie. "Dad?" The boy who had raven black hair asked. The two gods just gave them weak smiles.

"Mom? Dad? Why are you here?" I asked. I know understand the coupke that I saw at the Empire State building were my half brother and sister.

"What did you just call my dad, dad? And Annabeth's mom, mom?" He asked confusingly while Blondie was just shell shock.

"Yes why?" I asked.

"Holy Hera..." was the only reply I got.

"Erm mom? Lord Poseidon? Can you explain to us what is happening?" My half brother, Malcolm asked.

Annabeth was know so pale that I thought she was gonna faint. "Perce-" she wheezed. "Yes love?" 'Perce' replied. "Am I dreaming ?" She asled. "Nope." Said Perce popping the 'p'.

"What in the name of Hades!" She gasped.

My mom coughed lightly as Poseidon just looked uncomfortable. "Daphne here-" Poseidon started saying until I snapped "Emma."

"Well young lady you are claimed so you are gonna use your Greek name." Athena said sternly. I flinched and kept quite.

"As I was saying , Daphne here was a the cause of Apollo and Dionysus." Said Poseidon flatly.

Percy's eye was now twitching. "Oh gods you mean oh shitz!"

"Percy language." said my mom. "Sorry." Percy mumbled.

Annabeth was now clinging to Percy and gasped "Percy. I think I'm gonna puke." Percy just sighed and brought her to somewhere. For niw I was standing looking at my parents.

"So no hi mom or hi dad huh?" Asked Poseidon. I rolled my eyes and got ready to give a snarky retort when mom said "We have to go. Nice meeting you Daphne and don't give me that look. Bye now."

And they were gone leaving me helpless and a shock Malcolm. But soon I was introduced to everyone and became a hunter of Artemis. Great life. Great life.