Wait!! You want us to go to school??

Hi ya all I'm finally updating my story!! So enjoy!!

After making sure that the Hydra had turned into golden dust, the gang went back to Long Island. Percy was groaning because of the tiredness while Annabeth was tending to his cuts.

Jason and Piper were chatting about how the mist disappeared and what happened after that.

Leo was driving which cause Percy to almost throw up. Although he could drive a giant ship well but he could never master in driving a car. Well secondly, Calypso who was sitting beside Leo was giving wrong directions and only correcting it when they came to a curve. Leo had to swerve here and there.

Hazel and Frank were behing the van because Percy needed aa big space to rest. Frank had turned himself into a horse while Hazel rode on him.

Nico shadow travelled Thalia, Reyna and Will.

When they arrived, Percy was rushed to the Apollo's cabin. Will hurried with them and he started to heal Percy. Annabeth was beside him the whole time.

Soon he healed by eating embrosia which tasted like his blue cookies. When he was half healed. Zeus had call in a meeting for them.

Annabeth helped him to Zeus's cabin. All the twelve gods and goddessE's were there. Athena gave a glare at Percy when she saw Annabeth holding Percy so close.

When Poseidon saw Percy, he clicked his finger and Percy was fully healed. Percy sighed in relief of the pain.

"So why are we here?" asked Jason.

Zeus cleared his throat and said "We are sending you back to school."

Haha the demigods are going back to school. How will they react? Stay tuned.

Genieve Juniver Jackson, daughter of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Jackson out.