Proposals 2

This is again another proposal chappie!

Jason and Piper
The two were walking down the beach looking at the sunset. They were holding each others hand and talking. Soon they chose a place and sat down by the sea. Piper was laughing something about Apollo whike Jason just smiled at her.

Suddenly his expression turn serious and said "Ermmm Pipes?" Piper turn to him and asked "What is it Sparky?" Jason took a deep breath and said "I don't want you to be my girlfriend already."

Piper was now dumbfounded. "Wh..what did you m..mean?" She stuttered, eyes started filling with tears. She then stood up, turned around and got ready to run when Jason caught her hand.

She turned around to slap but when she saw him on one knee, she stopped. Jason took another breath and started talking "I don't want you to be my girlfriend cause I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me, Piper McLean?"

Pioer covered her mouth while she sob. She felt so happy. Soon she found her voice and said "Yes."

Leo and Calypso
There again Calypso was having food craving for chicken nuggets again. Soon Leo came back from the fifth trip from Hungry Jack. He was tried but he was glad to help as she was pregnant with his child.

Calypso was sitting in front of the TV as she watched the cartoons giggling and Leo went to sit beside her while giving Calypso a kiss on the cheek, again earning another giggle from her.

Conversation:

Leo- Hey sunshine

Calypso- You got my nuggets

Leo- I did

Calypso- Good because I am hungry again.

Leo- *sighs* I wish the kid comes to the workd fast do there will be no more food craving.

Calypso- Well you will have to bear with another six to seven months (A/N Yes she is three months pregnant)

Leo- *sighs* Well that's a bummer. You know what Callie?

Calypso- Hmm?

Leo- I don't like your name without a surname you know?

Calypso- And what do you propose what surname I shpuld have?

Leo- Valdez. *stands up and leaves*

Calypso- What di you say?

Calypso- Did you just propose to me?

Calypso- Are you smirking?

Calypso- Come back here!

There you have all proposals. I didn't do a Frazel one cauz Hazel is still young so yea...

Vote and comment!