Indira Magson

Hiya guys hope you all are enjoying my story. Now enjoy!

Indira Magson
My name is Indira Magson and I am the queen bee of  Saltwater Highschool (A/N So sorry if this is your school but this is just made up). I have blonde hair woth brown pink highlights, crystal blue eyes, a nice tan (A/N She did a fake tan).

All boys in my school treat me as their queen and they adore me except for one guy, Jason Grace. He is like the hottest guy in the school with blonde hair, electric blue eyes, muscular and tan. He also has a scar at the corner of his lips.

He and I have tha same features. Aren't we a cute couple? All girls love him but he rejects them by saying he has a girlfriend. And that will be me, Indira Magson.

So today I decided to ask him out. I wore a mini crop top with a mini skirt. I put on make up and wore five inches heels. I got on my Mustang and drove to school to meet my Jason.

Oh I forgot to tell you that ia ma filthy rich as my mom is a model while my dad's a lawyer. Jason is so gonna marry me. One, because of my looks and two because of of my family background.

I parked my car and the VIS (Very Important Student) carpark and walked into school. There I saw my future husband in front of his locker. I adjust my clothes, hair and makeup and walked to him while swaying my hips.

"Hey Jase baby, my house tonight at seven okay?" I purred while I cling on his arm.

Jason flung off my hand in disgust and said "The name is Jason. Only my girlfriend calls me Jase. Plus did I mention that I have a girlfriend?"

I frowned and put on my famous puppy dog face which no guy could resist. "But Jacy, I am your girlfriend. Dump that dumb girl and come with me. Plus I am rich and I could make you famous."

He rolled his eyes and said "Move." I was piss off now. I never get rejected by anyone before. I only have my last hope and shouted "I am the daughter of Aphrodite. If you don't date me, my mom will ruin your whole love life." Well the Greek gods did reveal themselves a week ago.

Jason turn to me. I thought he would kneel down to me and beg mercy, while agreeing to date me but instead he just look at me and laughed. I look at him in bewilderment.

I was very angry and I was stomping my foot. "What are you laughing at? I am a daughter of Aphrodite. You should not do that to me."

Suddenly Jason looked at me seriously. "Are you ADHD? And do you have dyslexia?" He asked. I shook my head. Then he just threw me look and said "No demigod. If you don't believe me, let me call my future mother-in-law."

Suddenly he took out a gold coin (drachma) and threw it into a drinking fountain. Then he chanted "Dear Lady Iris, please let me meet Lady Aphrodite."

Suddenly a beautiful woman appeared from the water. "Hello son of Zeus. Why did you call me? Did you do anything to my daughter?"

When the woman said daughter I ran to her and said "Oh mother. Thus guy treated me bad." The woman in the water looked at me in bewilderment. "I am not talking about you. I am talking about Piper Mclean. Plus yiu filthy mortal never was my daughter."

Jason snickered from behind. Aphrodite looked at him and he coughed. "Pipes is okay, I think." Aphrodite gave him a nod of approval. Then she turned to me. "As for you filthy mortal who claims to be my daughter, will be punish." She waved her hand and suddenly all my make up disappeared. I cried in horror.

Then she told Jason "Go pick up my daughter. Your dad called in a meeting. Meet us in Olympius." Jason nodded. And the woman disappeared.

Jason looked at me, then all students at the hallway. I know you guys are wondering. Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, roman form of Zeus if you don't know. I am one of the seven. I am ex-praetor of the Roman legion. Freerer of Juno, defeated Khione, harnessed venti, defeated the goddess Gaea. And slayer of my monsters." All of us gaped at him.

"Now if you please, I have a girlfriend to pick up and a dad to meet. Bye mortals"

With that he was gone and I never saw him since then.

Crappy chapter but I hoped that you guys liked it.