Charlie Matthews

Sorry for the late update...
Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own any Pjo or Hoo characters, Rick Riordan does.

Charlie Matthews
*Drumroll* *Poses* Hello chicks. Charlie Matthew hottest guy, richest guy and biggest player/bully in Naverian High (A/N This is just made up school). I am also the captain of the football team.

I have moss green eyes, brunette colour hair and abs that all girls could not resist. The girls just love my muscle and all.

So today I have a nice time bullying this new guy in our school again for the fifth time in this week. His name is Frank Zhang. He look like an oversized teddy bear and he is bigger and taller than me. But he is shy and quiet and always keep quite when i taunt him.

I hate him because he is the second hottest guy in school after me. I don't like it. He is stealing my light. So today I slammed him against a locker. "Hey Panda Face!" I spat.

He glanced at me then looked away. "Where is your dad huh? He left you because you are ugly and stupid. An idiot!" I hissed. Suddenly he opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Your dad is probably a coward. He left you and your mum because he hated you." I continued. He just stared at me and growled. I was shock. The shy and quiet Frank Zhang growling at me?

I snickered and raised my fist to teach him a lesson in growling at me. I puched his face waiting to hear a nice cracking sound but instead he caught my punch.

He then judo flipped me onto the ground. I yelped both in pain and in horror. "You can say anything to me but leave my family alone." He growled.

"Ya idiot. Do you know who am I?" I grunted while standing up saying. He raised his eyebrows at me. "I am the son of Ares. Now my dad will punish you." I said. Yes, the Greek gods have revealed themselves last week.

He looked at me. I thought he would go to his knees and beg for mercy but instead he smirked at me. "A son of Ares huh? Liar." He spat. "And how can you prove that I am lying?" I said.

He looked at me and said. "I am the son of Mars. Ares in Roman form for you Greeks. I am the praetor of the Roman legion to lead a different legion. One of the seven. Descendant of Poseidon. Shape shifter. Retrieve the twelve legions golden eagle. Freed the god Thanatos. Destroyed the goddess of Earth, Gaea. Slayer of many monsters. A hero of Olympius." As he said a warm red aura surounded him and he was wearing roman armour.

I still can't believe him. "I think you are the liar here." I spat. "I can prove that he is telling the truth." said a voice which send shivers through my spine. I turned around and saw a emo kid. I growled "Get lost kid. This is not your problem."

Suddenly I was judo flipped again by Frank. "Don't you be mean to my girlfriend's brother or you will have a VIDW (very interesting dying way) seat in the field of punishment." He hissed.

Emo kid just looked at me then looked at Frank. "Zeus wants to meet us all. I came to get you first so we cam get Hazel and Will." He said Frank nodded. Soon they dissolved into the shadows...