Thalico

It seens some people don't ship Solangelo so I am gonna do a reynico and thalico chapter to does who don't ship Solangelo. Enjoy!!

Thalico

It was lunch break and Nico was sitting at a lunch table alone eating his Mcdonalds. He was a loner, an emo which some nerds call him in school.

He munch in his fries and took a bite from his cheeseburger. Suddenly he heard a whizz. With his reflexes, he  lifted up his arm just in time to catch a silver arrow.

Everyone in the cafeteria stopped what were they doing at looked at him. Although he was quiet, he couLD fight really well. Once the school bully, Tabasco taunt him about his family. Well let just saw he ended up with one black eye, a twisted ankle, a broken arm and a broken nose.

Since then no one dare to bully him again , afraid that he or she would be the next victim. Now who wouLD be so brave to shoot him an arrow. That person is seriously brave.

The school slut was looking at him with fake worry. Nico is a loner but he had the word hot written all over him.

Nico di Angelo stood up quietly and said "Thalia? Seriously?" A girl who wore a silver outfit with a tiara in her hair. She had long (a/n let's just think Aphrodite like her better with long hair) raven black hair like Nico that was braided but she had electric blue.

She was holding a bow and an arrow. Her back was slinged with a quiver full of arrows. Everyone gulped in horror. Tabasco was brave enough to wolf whistke which ended up with an arrow stuck in his apple that he was munching.

The girl stormed up to Percy and slapoed him across his face "That was for being an idiot!" Then she slapped him again "That was also for being an idiot.

The girl slapoed him yet again "That was for stealing my dagger." Suddenly she did an unexpected thing. She kissed him fully on the lips.

The school slut shrieked in disgust as she wanted Nico herself. The kissing turned into a full make out session until Nico was aware that there were full of people looking at them.

"Mortals." Was the only thing Nico said. The girl blushed but then she shouted "Now give me back my dagger." "Fine. Fine. Only if you promise me that you will stop shooting arrows at me."

"Never. Now give it back to me." Nico shrugged and pass her a dagger from his pocket. "Now that is a good boy. I think we have to go. These mortals are bugging me." The girl said whike pecking his cheek with a kiss.

Nico nodded and they walked out of the cafeteria and never came back again.