Chapter 13

"You are really too bullied."

School is over on Wednesday afternoon, Xu You and Fu Xueli stayed on duty.

One or two people in the classroom gradually disappeared, and the dim light of the setting sun enveloped the entire campus.

"Xu You." Fu Xueli covered her mouth and nose and wiped the blackboard, calling Xu You's name.

She was turning the bench to the table one by one, sweeping the floor in her hand, and heard an ‘ah’.

"What's wrong?"

"Tell you, you should be more aggressive towards them."

Fu Xueli threw the blackboard eraser on the podium and clapped her hands, "If he will tease you in the future, you just slap it on the face and want him to know what strength is."

Xu You continued to lower his head and sweep the floor, carefully pulling out all kinds of small trash from the corner. Listen to Sydney's nagging.

"But as far as I know, there should be quite a few high school girls in the whole grade."

She poked a bottle of yogurt and sucked it in her mouth, "It seems that many people have a crush on thank you, and there are always people who come to our class to ask for his contact information."

"En..." Xu You Yuguang saw someone outside the window.

Fu Xueli continued to say, chanting: "So his girlfriend changes a lot and quickly, but every one is just for fun."

Xu You finished sweeping the floor, shoveling the garbage into the trash can, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand, looking back with some doubts: "Sydney...you...what are you telling me about?"

"what?"

After hesitating for a long time, Fu Xueli walked over, with her hands on her knees, and looked at Xu You sideways, "I think the thank you words seem to like you a little bit."

"..."

"It's true. I played with him for so long. It was the first time I saw him molesting a girl so patiently, and the more I think about it now, the more I feel that something is wrong. Then Song Yifan told me that you were harassed in the exam hall, thank you It was on the spot."

Xu You hurriedly interrupted her, her face flushed, "Stop talking, you misunderstood, really..."

She took two steps back, lifted the trash can, and fled.

"I'll go downstairs to take out the trash."

---

Fu Xueli sits on the table, shaking her two thin white legs, drinking yogurt and playing on her mobile phone, waiting for Xu You to come back.

After a few minutes, she waited impatiently, jumped off the desk and ran to the door of the classroom to take a look.

Before rushing out of the classroom, she just arrived at the door, and Fu Xueli leaned on the door frame and stopped.

Xu Xingchun leaned against the wall outside with a schoolbag in his hand, looking at her with a weak expression.

"You... why are you here?"

He remained silent.

Fu Xueli bit her lip and muttered a few words in a low voice.

Xu Xingchun watched her small movements silently, and then she spoke for a long time: "Do you want to break up with me?"

"Yes.. Yeah." Every time Fu Xueli looks at him, she has no confidence. She stammers for a while, but still boldly said, "Is there any problem!"

She has begun to tire of this kind of controlled days, from the beginning of junior high school to the present.