Chapter 19

The sports meeting lasts for two and a half days. There will be a cultural evening on the first night, and on the second night there will be a holiday, and the school will let students do free activities.

By the second day, the rest of the game was not a lot, it was all less important such as high jump and shot throw. Anyway, the head teacher turns one eye and closes the other, of course the classmates are even more reckless. The sports meet is like a rest day.

In order to take Xu You out to play, Fu Xueli specially got a fake slip. She knows that a good student like Xu You is so good that she must not agree to go out and have fun with her during the day. There was no other way but to ask Xu Xingchun for a long time. He was the chairman of the student union and had a lot of school leave slips in his hand. Fu Xueli tried his best to finally let him relax.

Tiangong is beautiful, the weather is particularly good today. The school door was wide open, and some students and vehicles passed by.

Fu Xueli came to the school to pick up Xu You, playing with her mobile phone, sitting in the pavilion at the school gate and waiting.

After talking to her on the phone, after soaking for a long time, Xu You agreed to go to play after dinner at noon.

After waiting for nearly ten minutes, Xu You was finally late with her bag on her back.

She ran forward panting, patted Sydney on her shoulder, and panted slightly with her hand on it: "Sorry, Sydney, I went to buy something halfway."

Fu Xueli looked up at her, her eyes lit up.

"You finally heard something. You didn't wear school uniform to go out with me." She put her phone away, took two steps back, and looked at her friend up and down with satisfaction.

Today, Xu You's dress is not very special. It is still an ordinary round-necked white skirt and a pair of white sneakers.

Except for the day when school started, she had always been wearing school uniforms, and now she changed into other clothes, and it felt like a different person.

Fu Xueli nodded, and then shook her head. I don't know how many times she sighed: "Oh my God, Xu You, you are so utterly inadequate."

The exposed skin of her calf and arms was as white as frost and snow, and she didn’t know what skin grew up from snacks so good...

Xu You was embarrassed by Fu Xueli's straight gaze, and his cheeks flushed slightly. She bowed her head, followed Fu Xueli, and put the things she had just bought into her bag.

At this moment, a joke suddenly sounded from the side: "Da Lizi, where are you going to play?"

The two looked back at the same time.

A group of people in Class 4 stood by the road, waiting for the traffic lights like them.

Fu Xueli thought it was an acquaintance, and said hello casually.

"Go to play with friends, you have so many people in your class, what about class gatherings?"

Class 4 is similar to Class 9, and most of the students in it are mixed. It is a series of difficult brothers and sisters, and the relationship is usually good.

The person at the head over there smiled and said, "Will you and your friend go to play with us?"

Fu Xueli refused, and after passing the traffic lights, she pulled Xu You in the other direction.

"Where are we going?" Xu You just came here and found everything new. Walk on the road and look around.

"Go to dinner first, wash your hair after dinner, and I will take you to the video game city."