Chapter 24

Xu You stood in front of him, very quiet, and didn't seem to understand what he said.

Until thank you, he reached out and lifted her chin. He lowered his head to find her eyes, "Huh?"

Xu You raised his eyebrows and shook his head to shake off his hand.

The thank-you hand stretched her shoulders, fingers tightly squeezing the skin of her chin. His eyes were dark and gloomy.

Xu You slapped him, "Thank you for letting go, it hurts me."

This corner is not too hidden, occasionally two or three students pass by.

He let go of her restraint, and Xu You immediately looked down at his watch.

There are five minutes for the next class.

She took a step back, looked at the thank you, and said quietly and seriously: "You are so young, don't think about this kind of thing every day."

After speaking, he looked away and planned to leave.

She responded quickly, staggered a step, grabbed her arm, frowning: "Ah, I'm really annoying now, you can't be so staid."

Xu You stopped, thought for a moment, and after a while she nodded: "Let's talk about it."

The remarks were upset by her perfunctory attitude. He took a deep breath, "Just pretend to me."

Xu You remained motionless and did not reply, as if in a daze.

He asked, "Is Lao Tzu being too kind to you?"

She remained silent.

The two stood in a stalemate, and each other was speechless, and the class bell rang on the campus.

"Fuck, forget it."

He suddenly lost his temper, dropped this sentence and left, leaving her with a distant back.

Xu You stood there for a while.

When entering the classroom, the teacher lectured on the podium.

Xu You stood at the door, raised his hand and made a report.

The teacher frowned and saw that it was her, without too much embarrassment, he nodded and let Xu You back to his seat.

"Why did you go?" Zheng Xiaolin leaned over, lowered her voice, and stopped talking: "I just saw you walking with the thank you words, but you..."

Xu You lowered his head and took out the book, opened the stationery box, and blocked his lips with his index finger: "Shhh, let's talk about it after class."

The teacher was writing on the blackboard, and the students were copying notes underneath. There was a loud bang in the otherwise quiet classroom.

The back door of the classroom was kicked open directly with his foot.

The door panel hit the wall and was bounced back, creaking back and forth a few times.

The classmates looked back, and the teacher stopped the chalk in his hand.

With a cold face, he walked straight to the seat and took out his mobile phone from the drawer.

"Thank you, what are you doing!"

After the teacher reacted, he cursed loudly and slapped the blackboard with a quake.

He didn't give a look in his thankful eyes, and walked outside with the phone, completely ignoring the teacher who was furious behind him.