Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46

His breath was scorching hot, and his lips and tongue were numb from being kissed.

Xu You dazedly, lost sight and hearing, and fumbled softly on his waist.

Thanks for a pause, and stepped back for a while.

The pressure on Xu You's body dropped sharply, and her eyes slowly opened. The jet-black eyes were wet, with cool water, like a well-behaved cat, and said dazedly: "What's the matter..."

I saw a person with dry tongue and a tight lower abdomen.

Without reacting, the thank you words came up again, deepening the kiss just now like a storm.

"Xu Yo..." He called her name like a soul. He turned his head and bit her earlobe, and then went all the way to kiss her upper lip.

His lips and tongue intertwined deeply, and every time he turned to kiss deeply, his eyelashes quivered slightly.

She raised her hand and put her arms around the neck of the thanks. The sound of water, sweet body fluid entangled in my ears. The teeth and cheeks are lingering, and the mouth is full of fluid.

Unknowingly, his cold fingers penetrated from the hem of her sweater, and his fingertips touched her warm and delicate skin, and brushed up a bit like a creamy soft, fumbling to unbutton her underwear.

The sudden chill caused Xu You to shiver slightly, and a small layer of goose bumps formed on his back and arms. Although I was completely unaware of being pro-local, I also reflected what I was doing at this time. Her face burst into flames, and her white ears were congested.

"Don't... don't." Xu You gradually recovered, struggling slightly with fright, trying to get rid of his confinement.

Fuck.

Suddenly he got up and cursed secretly.

He frowned, took a deep breath, and gritted his teeth. Open the side car door and get out of the car to calm down.

The door of the car was slammed, and there was a loud ‘-bang’, and Xu You who was sitting in the seat felt shocked. Blushing, she pulled down her clothes, quickly twisted her hands behind her, and buttoned the loose underwear.

Thanks, leaning on the car, pressing the cigarette between his lips, and nodding his head. He turned his face away to blow the air, the cold wind that was cold into his bones rushed on his face, and the turmoil in his heart didn't subside, and he yelled at the prairie prairie fire.

No.... Nothing like this. Continue, no one can control what he will do.

The thin smoke was blown away, and the words of thanks clenched the smoke tightly.

In the cold night, dense clouds and closed moon, the air was filled with the faint smell of gunpowder from fireworks and firecrackers. The faint light of the fire made his outline looming. After a long time, the posture has not been moved, and there is no reaction at all.

Xu You sat in the car and looked out, closed her eyes in annoyance, and knocked on her forehead with the back of her hand. When I think of the picture just now, I feel ashamed.

She was a little flustered, and for a long while, she couldn't help texting her thanks with her mobile phone:

[You have a cold, come back soon, it's cold outside. 】

After a while, the phone vibrated.

He replied:

-【you sure? 】