Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

"Hey! It's cold."

Xu You exclaimed in a low voice, and quickly tore off his hand.

But her hands were warm and small, and she didn't want to let it go when she held her backhand.

"It's too ice, you let me go!"

His fingers were like frozen in an ice cellar. She felt too cold and couldn't help curling up her hands, turning her wrists to break free.

Xie Ci leaned down slightly and looked at her eyes seriously, "It's not to help you pinch that snowman, how can you be so unscrupulous, little badass."

"Bad you, you are the bad guy."

Thanks with a smile, "Okay, I'm a badass, have you become a cutie?"

He dragged the three words "cute" very long, and deliberately raised his accent.

Xu You blushed instantly.

"You are really weird, why do you always like to shout."

She yelled at the thank you words ferociously, drew her hand abruptly, and hurried back to her seat.

Fu Xueli called her like this every day when they were sitting in front of each other. It's okay for girls to shout like this, but it's a little bit different to say thank you. Anyway, it sounds awkward.

The words of thanks followed and sat down in Zheng Xiaolin's position.

"What are you doing?" Xu You paused with the hand of the book, and stared at him.

"I don't know." He yawned, always casually.

Xu You was speechless, and asked again: "Then why are you sitting here."

Thank you, lying on the table, resting your head on your arm and looking at her, lazily asked: "What else can you do besides watching?"

"......" She turned her head and ignored the man.

---

This physical education class is indoor volleyball.

Fu Xueli's physical fitness was not good since she was a child, and she was a lazy bone who was afraid of getting tired. She sneaked aside and sat while the teacher was not paying attention.

But the stadium was too boring, she felt uncomfortable, went to the locker room to get her coat and went outside to breathe.

After walking around the playground twice, the air is very fresh.

Fu Xueli lowered her head and stepped on a long series of footprints on the snow.

She held her waist with one hand, and when she turned her head, she saw Xu Xingchun following not far away.

I don't know how long I have been with.

"Why, you want to scare me to death."

Xu Xingchun stood there without speaking.

"Don't move!" Fu Xueli trot over with her hands behind her back.

She smiled like a flower, which made Xu Xingchun startled for a while.

In the next second, a cloud of ice was stuffed into the back of the neck.

He frowned and pulled her wrist.

"I retaliated against you deliberately." Fu Xueli snorted and pouted.

Xu Xingchun frowned.

Fu Xueli took off the scarf, pulled off the neckline of the sweater, and pointed to the red mark on her neck, "It's all to blame, I can only wear a turtleneck sweater now."