🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🅅🄴 - 🅁🄾🄾🄵🅃🄾🄿🅂

Dream made his way outside, after packing up from teaching. Monty was waiting for Dream outside to take him home. The car ride home took a while, and he spent most of the time on his phone. He got home around 5:30, and went straight past his mother, who was sat in their tea lounge, and straight up to his room. 

Even though the house was pretty big, Dream would always end up sitting in the same corner of his bed, it was his safe place. He didn't have to hear his parents arguing or house-staff asking questions, just a little bit of peace when needed it most. 

It was exhausting, training and family and so on. George helped, but still when he left, he was just as tired as before, if not more. So Dream decided to take a nap, before dinner and meeting up with Sapnap.

"Dream wake up, dinners ready" His mom was lightly shaking him awake.

"Ok mom, I'll be down in a sec" Dream answered trying to get himself up.

"Dads gonna eat with us today" This was surprising, since he was usually out with sponsors or new recruits families on weekdays, so Dream hurried up and made his way downstairs.

"Hey Dream, it was a good practice today, don't you think?" His dad said, while taking a seat.

"Yeah, I guess" At this point Dream was sick of his dad always talking about skating or the rink, but he didn't dare to stand up to him, if he was still gonna sneak out to meet Sap later.

"But you should really work a bit more on your backwards passes, I know they aren't used that much, but still, you're a little rusty" Dream couldn't help but think his dad was trying to get on his nerves. 

"Dad please, just not today" this was followed by a long silence of the three of them playing with their food. 

"Well honey" His dad said turning to his mother.

"Your friends Shanons son, what's his name? Turns out he's actually a really good figure skater as well, we should look to adding him to the solo skater squad just like his little sister" He continued, still going on about the rink.

"George" Dream mumbled under his breath.

""What did you say son?" Dreams dad asked.

"Honey, you're mumbling again, you know how your dad doesn't understand you when you do that" His mother chimed in.

"GEORGE, HIS NAME IS GEORGE." Everyone went silent again.

"Honey, just remember to lower your voice" His mum said reaching over to rub his arm to calm him, Dream quickly pulling his arm away.

"I'm just sick and tired of Dad caring more about the rink than his own son. And doesn't even care to learn the names of the people he spends more time on than his family" Trying desperately to not burst out like before.

"I'm so glad you told us, but you know about your fathers situation"

His dad stood up, finger pointed firmly down on the table.

"Dream, you don't think it's fair that I spend more time with them, it doesn't seem like you have big problems wasting your time on them either. Don't think that my staff won't tell me when you invite your new friend, to help you coach"

Dream stayed silent.

"So maybe spend more time practicing and training, than flirting with my soon to be stars"

Dream was milliseconds away from losing it, so he left.

Just like he had learned to do, it was what his mom taught him when he was little, because the doctors said his dad couldn't handle too much in one go.

He went back to his bed, and checked the time, 9:55, Sap would be here soon. So he made his way out his bedroom window, and onto the roof, to find Sapnap already waiting.

He took a seat next to him on the gritty tile.

"Sorry to make you wait, my Dad just had another episode" Dream said looking out on the dark forest in front of them.

"Yeah, you could hear it from out here" Sapnap answered

"Im sorry you had to hear that, sap"

"No its ok, i'm used to it at this point"

"Same" Dream answered, it was the sad truth.

"well, what is it you wanted to talk about" Sapnap said lightening the mood

"Well, first of all, I think I like this boy"

"Nice dude, so we're both bi" Nick said, giving him a firm hivefive-handshake sort of thing.

"Yeah I guess, but I'm kinda confused by the whole situation" He was so glad he could tell Sapnap the full truth.

"Dude, just talk to me, that's why i'm here" He said giving out a small laugh.

"So I only just met him today, but there's something about him. He a figure skater at the rink"

"Really Dream, a figure skater?" Sapnap said, sounding kinda annoyed.

"Sorry Sapnap" Dream said, sad he'd pissed his friend off.

"Dude I'm just playing with you, that's actually kinda cute" They were both laughing.

This continued for a while, and Sapnap was really supportive, as always. And apparently Sapnap had eyes on another figure skater of his own. Sapnap got caught up on George and thought it was great that Dream, finally got his eyes on someone.

"Dream we've been talking for an hour now, if you still wanna get up in time to start school day tomorrow, then I should probably get going" He knew Sapnap was just looking out for him, but he really didn't want to go to sleep.

"Sure I'll see you Friday" 

"You know it dude, but text me before then"

"You know I will"

Sapnap took the old ladder down, and Dream went into his room again, and went straight to sleep like promised. He was so tired so he barely managed to think over the conversation he had just had, before passing out.

---------------------

(word count: 1024)

A/N:

short one again, so sorry

I wrote this one in school, so it might have a few mistakes lmk

Take care of yourselves <3